Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

NEW MOVIE STARRING DATA ANNOUNCED!

I was pretty sure the Sisters would take it in the sprit in which it was intended, they a great bunch of gal-er, ladies! :laugh:  Love yawl! flowers.gif

If there is one thing we have in abundance it's a sense of humour. Both the images were so funny. Thanks again Alterego.

:angry: You almost got a cuff across the back of the head there you know. :P :martok:

We love ya too.

both images?

I was pretty sure the Sisters would take it in the sprit in which it was intended, they a great bunch of gal-er, ladies! :laugh:  Love yawl! flowers.gif

If there is one thing we have in abundance it's a sense of humour. Both the images were so funny. Thanks again Alterego.

:angry: You almost got a cuff across the back of the head there you know. :P :martok:

We love ya too.

both images?

the one in the other thread

Data movie poster

Alterego, I knew you were up to something. I have dial up and it took a few minutes for that picture to show and the whole time I kept saying to myself "this better be worth it Alterego" and it was. Well done! Bravo! I have always respected you but now I've found an even greater respect...just don't turn your back on the soong sisters. :)

FIRST RULE OF COMPUTING . . . .

Click for Spoiler:

B9-hookedup.jpg

ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR DATA!

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

FIRST RULE OF COMPUTING . . . .

Click for Spoiler:

B9-hookedup.jpg

ALWAYS BACK UP YOUR DATA!

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

GOOD ONE, got any more :)

OK...Just saw that last one....Now I DEFINATELY know someone has too much time on their hands :) (Who IS coming up with these???)! At least the last one(the rule for computing) was not as spooky and creepy as the other two....

OK...Just saw that last one....Now I DEFINATELY know someone has too much time on their hands :andorian: (Who IS coming up with these???)! At least the last one(the rule for computing) was not as spooky and creepy as the other two....

I don't think I saw the rule for computing one. i will have to go look for it.

I don't think I saw the rule for computing one.  i will have to go look for it.

It is in a quote box at the top of this page

I don't think I saw the rule for computing one.  i will have to go look for it.

It is in a quote box at the top of this page

OMG That is just priceless.

*exasperated sigh* I can't believe you're insulting Data that way...oh, what the heck, it's funny.

Phew! You had ME going for a second! :bow:

*exasperated sigh* I can't believe you're insulting Data that way...oh, what the heck, it's funny.

Yeah, to some it would be insulting....but as we all know, our dear friend Alterego is just kidding around with all of us..

So, to everyone again....we Sisters(Lessa, Takara, dsbs and I) are relly not going to harm Alterego in any way...we promise, since we all remember that even though these posters are creepy, we know they are meant in jest.

Stardate:213425.9

I seen that and was like "oh my god seriously!!!!!!" :) Then I clicked on it and was like "Damn he reeled me in hook line and sinker :) That was pretty good I showed it to a friend and he just started laughing his a** off.

B)  :)  :)

Cool, all we need now is Freddy vs Jason vs Data

I'm sure someone could fidgit with a pic of the three of them..

jasonvsfreddyposter2.jpg

photo7.jpg

ummmm.........................ok .........I...........well.......... how should I put this............ oh yea.........VERY INTERESTING.........really ...........it ......

.........umm.....

J/K that would be very cool if true :)

I cannot believe I just found this. I notice my backup found it though. :grin: