Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Babies ~

post-897-1099711412.gif

I just saw the cutest commercial on T.V. post-897-1099711489.gifA little baby was

walking with a box on top of him/her and all you could see was it's little

legs :hug:post-897-1099711453.gif I've noticed alot of Baby-meters here lately

too. :laugh: So if you want to talk about 'Babies', lets talk about babies :rolleyes:

post-897-1099711534.gif

post-897-1099805850.jpg :rolleyes:

278525[/snapback]

The one being snuffled by its mother reminds me of the pigs muppets on The Muppet Show. What was the name of the Star Trek spoof they had? Swine Trek, or something like that?

The one being snuffled by its mother reminds me of the pigs muppets on The Muppet Show. What was the name of the Star Trek spoof they had? Swine Trek, or something like that?

278639[/snapback]

Their ship was called the S.S. SwineTrek, but the name of the spoof was: “Pigs in Space!:rolleyes:

post-812-1099847723.jpg

[ That's John Cleese in the background, by-the-way.. ]

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Edited by DrWho42

BABIES!!!  :o :rolleyes:  :o

278669[/snapback]

YEPP BC, that's all they seem to do is :o :lol:

B) :clap: :o Make you want to-->> B)

I love babies - it never ceases to amaze me how incredibly smart little toddlers are - or how easy it is for them to train you to do what they want.

I was at a soccer game a few weeks ago when a player's little brother was toddling about the sidelines. At one point he just shook his arms and bounced from the sheer delight of being - how long has it been since some of us felt that way about life?

"Joyous"?? At the prospect of a new day?? Glad to be alive?? EVERYDAY for me. :o :lol: Of course babies are expert at this. The world hasn't got to them yet. :rolleyes: Too bad we all couldn't go back for a "Systems ReSet" every now and then. :o

In case you all missed this. This is "Dwinky". He won the "Caption Challenge". He is the baby of Dwight Eisenhower and a she-wolf with low morals, as described by Fenriz. :naughty: But I think he is adorable anyway. :yes: post-897-1102181366.jpg