Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

7-0 The only undefeated team left

Awesome! :rolleyes:

Hey, maybe if all goes well they will continue to do well throughout the rest of the season and go to the Super Bowl (ok, so I know that is highly probable....but SuperBowl is in Jacksonville this year, and thus only about 37 miles from where I live :laugh: That is one reason I think it would be cool)

Edited by Yillara_Soong

I'm sorry, VBG, I have to say this, Hows about that Ben Rothlesberger? <Same goes to Patriots fans, what's fair is fair.>

281387[/snapback]

Who?

I can tell you who Vinny Testaverde is because that was the most recent game, I can tell you who Patrick Ramsey is because that's the next game. I can even tell you who Tom Brady is because they will be the final game of this season for the Eagles but Ben Hamburger? Any relation to the Cheese Burglar?

hey, VBG, I was reading back a bit and you said you picked the Packers to beat the Eagles. does that prediction still stand? I know alot of us Cheeseheads will be saying a great many Saint Vinces and often repeating the Favre's Prayer (Check out the thread on Vince Lombardi to see what both are) in the hopes that the Packers extend their streak to 7.