Sign in to follow this  
mj

When does Enterprise air in your local area?

When does Enterprise Season 4 first air in your local area?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. When does Enterprise Season 4 first air in your local area?

• 1) Friday night, as advertised by UPN
    • 2) Saturday night
    • 3) Sunday night
    • 4) We are now receiving season 3 of Enterprise
    • 5) Other -- give detail

Please include additional information, such as the fact that Enterprise airs twice, and when the second time is.

Please tell us anything about your ability to view Enterprise that you think is pertinent.

mj & Ace

Enterprise comes on once a week in my area, Saturday night. This is a change from just prior to the start of the new season, when it was airing both Friday night and Saturday night.

OK I watch it on UPN on Fridays. It is also on at sundays on another channel but I usually watch Enterprise on UPN on Fridays.

Edited by Cougar

I watch it on Friday at 8pm on City TV. It is on again on Sunday's at 8pm on Space, a subsitiary of City.

I get it on UPN on friday at 8pm and on Sundays on Space Channel at I think 7 or 8 pm.

Here in holland it airs on a monday night first we got 2 episodes 1 after the other now its down to just 1 but we are still in season 3 almost at the end of it.

1) Friday night, as advertised by UPN AND Sunday@8pm on UPN. Also of note is my local UPN affiliate (has) never preempts(ed) ENT with alternate programming of any sort. (knocks on oak)

The area Fox network piggybacks UPN shows beginning at 11:00 pm each evening. So if there are no preemptions Enterprise comes on Friday night at 11:00. But when there are baseball games on etc - you never know when it will come on which makes it hard to set the vcr.

We had to order Boston's UPN channel through our dish provider, so it airs here at the house at 8pm on Fridays. It also airs on campus through a local UPN at 8. As for re-airings, I've no idea. It used to replay Saturdays here at home, but not at all on campus.

We get it at midnight on Fridays. Also at 6 PM on Saturdays if there are no games on.

3 times a week. Friday night at 7, Saturday afternoon at 4 and Sunday night at 7. All Season 4. :blink: :laugh:O_o

I voted other, we do get it on Friday night at 8:00 pm and then again on Sunday night at 7:00pm. I live on the Outer banks of North Carolina.

I wish people would actually read the poll. It asks what night Enterprise season 4 first airs, and asks for the additional detail in your post.

Right now, advirtised as UPN says it is. During Seasons 1-3 it was aired on a FOX affiliate Wednesday nights at 10pm and Saturday evenings at 6pm.

During toward the end of Summer 2004 it moved to Friday nights at 10pm.

At this point I don't know if it's on any other time besides Friday at 8pm. Heck, my local TV guide still doesn't know that it is on Friday at 8!

We're in Season 4 here, north central Pennsylvania, USA.

I watch on UPN 30 out of Nashville Tn

airs 7pm central on Friday

repeated on Sat at 9pm

Since they started using a new camera system the signal or the viewing seems to be a bit distorted on my tv. Someone said on another board about this happening to them and another poster said it had something to do with HDTV.

Someone said they have a 10 year tv that the reception is fine.

It airs twice a week here.

Season 1 airs on Sundays at 10pm, and Season 3 airs on Sundays at 1pm.

Quite satisfying, seeing as Sunday's the only day where I don't do much. =D

My local station airs Enterprise on Fridays at 8:00 central. I also watch it on Sunday at 7:00 central on Space.

It airs at eight on Friday nights on CityTv. I think this is a sucky time, because on Fridays I like to pretend I'm not a nerd and go out sometimes. (I could tape it, but it doesn't feel fresh that way)

Unless I'm wrong it airs again on Sunday on the Space channel (they usually do that, but I haven't checked that out yet this year). But that's when Cold Case is on!

I am bumping this poll again also, although I think we already have a good feel for the fact that the vast majority see new episodes Friday night.