1. 1. Who Would Get Your Vote?

• James T. Kirk and Mr. Spock
    • Jean-Luc Picard and William T. Riker
    • A Third Party

I was inspired to do this neat poll for three reasons

1. The real elections are coming soon

2. I saw something similar to this on another site

3. It'd be fun

So which two do you think would make a better President and Vice President? Kirk and Spock? Picard and Riker? Or neither of the two and vote a third party and give the names of two people you think should be chosen. Please keep this fun and in the realm of Star Trek. This is NOT intended to be a real political debate about real issues, but a fun poll that is in the Star Trek universe. No flame wars please. :flowers:

If you'd like to give your reasons for who you voted for, do so :cloud9: It'd be interesting to read why you have chosen who you have. If you don't want to, that's cool. If everything goes right, on Nov. 3 who ever has the most votes will win this poll!

Well, I'm not American, but I hope I can say something anyways... :flowers:

I'd vote for those two guys:

240x320.jpg

Jean-Luc is the best diplomat ever and Riker could be the one who always has another option for him. They'd be a great team, IMO. :laugh:

Kirk and Spock, well, Spock always chooses the logical option while Kirk often bases his thoughts on emotions (he's human, after all) and this could cause trouble between them. :cloud9:

Picard

Riker

A Stronger Federation

I like it. Men who can negotiate effectively but still excellent combat officers and strategists. Exactly what a Federation president should be.

I like these shirts, too. I'm suprised they didn't do versions for other captains.

James T. Kirk! The one and only! ( With Spock's logic to mitigate Kirk's tendency to take things into his own hands.)

There is really only one choice for me and thats James.T.Kirk and Mr.Spock,Kirk is the type of guy that wont take no crap and spock would be the logical side of the team just to make sure Kirk dont go over the top :cloud9::flowers:

Edited by hangon

Though I do not like Riker, I voted for Picard & Riker.

hmmmm, now if we could substitute Data instead of Riker...I would have no problems with that at all. :blink:

Or substitute Picard or Data in instead of Kirk in the other option that would not be a bad one either (I do not like Kirk much at all either, he and Riker are quite similar :laugh: )

Bill and Opus all the way!

277432[/snapback]

I voted for Picard and Riker.

I have a cousin who has dual American/Canadian citizenship and I tried to convince her to go to the US Consul to write-in a vote for Bill the Cat and Opus quite a few years ago. She didn't listen to me.

Bill and Opus all the way!

277432[/snapback]

LMAO! I'd like to change my vote to that. :flex:

277587[/snapback]

Wow, I must have made an impact. RikerChick changed her prize-winning avitar and everything.

I remember when the Meadow Party had their 1984 convention in San Francisco - right across the street from where the Democrats had their convention. A Mondale supporter asked Opus who they were running against Reagan. Opus said "A dead cat." The Mondale supporter looked back at his convention, said "What the hell", and decided to join the Meadow party convention instead. :flex:

this would be cool to have an election like this on Startrekfans.

Now that would be fun.