Sign in to follow this  
Captain Jean-Luc Picard

Which Trek shows did you watch?

Which Trek shows did you watch durring their first run? I wanted to do a poll, but there's more combinations than the 10 choice limit for the polls.

In terms of original run...

The Next Generation

Seasons 5-7

Deep Space Nine

Seasons 1-3, every now and then. Seasons 4-7, every episode.

Voyager

Series pilot to series finale.

Enterprise

Series pilot to latest episode.

Well, those are the Treks I've seen durring the first run, what about you?

The only one I haven't seen first-run is TNG. That's because my kids were babies at the time, and it wasn't a high priority. Also, I didn't think anything could ever replace TOS. The rest I have seen from the beginning through the end.

TOS : wasn't alive then

TNG: watched it all the time, but wasn't really old enough to undertsand until around season 5

DS9/voy: didn't really waych until around season 7

ENT: have seen a lot of them, but not all

TOS: wasn't born, but I'd seen every episode in reruns before any of the other shows came out.

TNG, DS9, & VOY I watched all from the begining

ENT, I'm trying to catch up on.

TOS: Wasn't born

TNG: I was born one month before it premiered, so I didn't see any first run seasons, but I did see the first run of All Good Things.

DS9: Cought bits and pieces of the first 3 or 4 seasons, but stayed with it constantly since season 4 or 5.

VOY: Seasons 4-7

ENT: First episode to latest episode.

May as well...

TOS - Wasn't born

TNG, DS9, VOY - didn't know they exist

ENT - um...well...I've TRIED! And I will continue to do so.

TOS: Wasn't born yet

TNG: Caught it from day 1(when I was 7) to it's final episode

DS9: Caught about 5 episodes

VOY: Caught about 3 episodes

ENT: Watched about 3 episodes, and caught about 10 minutes of two others

I only watched enterprise during its run. I've only been a fan for 2 years and all other series have finished. that didnt stop me from watching 300 episodes all together though!

TOS: not born

TNG: only 3 years old when it piloted, but I watched the last 2 seasons

DS9: none of them, didn't air in Sweden..

VOY: almost all

ENT: watched all so far

TOS: Not born yet but I've seen almost all of them since

TNG: Encounter at Farpoint - All good things

DS9: I saw the first two season all the way through and then on and off through about season 5.

I still haven't seen the last few yaers yet. I'm waiting for them all to come out on DVD since I

think in a lot of ways it really was the best show.

VOY: The first two seasons and about the last five episodes.

ENT: From the begining to present.

I watched a lot of Trek when I was a kid and I watch a lot now. But between the ages of 16-20 I didn't have much free time which is why I missed so much of DS9 and VOY.

I was born in 1969 and I'm sure you've seen me say before that I saw my first TOS when I was 5 days old. Of course I have no memory of it but I was there.

The others TAS, TNG, DS9, VOY and ENT I watched from first run on. Though Voyager became Spotty in the middle because I was more into DS9. But I watched it whenever I remembered it was on.

TOS - wasn't born, although I've now seen every episode at least once, and most many times.

TNG - watched first season, most of second, then petered out. Have seen probably 60% since then.

DS9 - Seasons 1-4 religiously (missed a few here and there, though), 5-6 spotty, 7 hardly at all. Catching up now.

VOY - Seasons 1-2, then an occasional ep.

ENT - I keep trying, but I've only seen 1 ep. Don't give up on me!

TOS- First to last episodes (I was 10 when TOS first aired in 1966)

TNG- Pilot to final epiosde

DS9- Pilot to final episode

Voayger- Pilot to final episode

Enterprise- Pilot to current episodes

Guest Ktrek

I was there the very first episode aired in 1966 and saw all the movies and all the series as they came into existence. I wouldn't miss an episode of Star trek unless I absoultely had to!

Ktrek

PS. Like KlingonMike I was 10 when the first episode aired!

I missed seeing TOS from the beginning cause of my parents, they were not sci-fi fans and I did not have any say in the matter. :laugh: They did eventually give me my own TV so I was able to watch the first reruns in syndication. :laugh: I still consider myself an Old-timer and TOS #1fan :laugh: Every other Trek from the beginning of first run.

TOS want born, but watched a lot of it before the movies came out.

TNG pilot- spuratic- wasnt into it for a while, then it started to get better to me after a few years

DS9 pilot-end with spaces in between we didnt get it for a while, then it was only on at 1:00 am so it was hard to watch everyone-but its my favorite to date

VOYAGER pilot-spuratic-was mainly a disapointment to me-my opinion-caught end though-still disapointed

ENTERPRISE pilot-current-love the show-looking forward to another 5 years

movies ive seen in the theatre are

III-IV-V-VI-VII-VIII-IX-X

wasnt quite old enough to just go to a movie without an adult for the first two, its an excuse anyway.

:laugh:I watched all of TOS. Then stopped watching Star Trek alltogether for many years. But while channel surfing one evening, I stumbled upon a Voyager episode during it's 5th season. It was great and brought me back to my Star Trek roots. :laugh:..........where I've been ever since. :laugh:

:laugh:I watched all of TOS. Then stopped watching Star Trek alltogether for many years.  But while channel surfing one evening, I stumbled upon a Voyager episode during it's 5th season.  It was great and brought me back to my Star Trek roots. :laugh:..........where I've been ever since. :laugh:

Someone needs to buy season sets and watch the movies... :laugh: