Sign in to follow this  
WEAREBORG4102

Is Silik really dead?

If those aliens messed up the timeline, and Silik's death was in that mess, would he be alive, or would he be dead due to existance in one timeline?

I have no idea. He may be alive then again he may not be alive. Time is a complex thing to understand.

My thought would be that when the timeline was reset that Silik is alive in the future. Since he died in the past. I could be wrong though. I wouldn't expect to see him anymore though.

I'd have to agree with VBG. While there may be some wiggle room with the Temporal Sand of Time or what ever Daniels was talking about, the scene after he was shot and the emotional finallity of it gave the feeling that Sillik is truely dead, in all time scapes.

Didn't Daniels die several times throughout Enterprise? He came back so maybe Silik will too, but we just won't see him again.

Maybe Silik knew that if the mission was completed he wouldn't see Archer again so Archer wouldn't be the one to kill him.

Who the h*ll knows. There could be another temporal incident and he could come back as twins. :laugh::look: