Sign in to follow this  
Wishfire

Ghost Hunters

What do you think of Ghost Hunters? Do you think their methods are good, or do you think they're all just full of it?

I watched part of what I think was the first episode. It became so bogged down in telling the ghost hunters back stories I got bored and fell asleep for most of it. I awoke at the end when they were playing the EVR for the house tenet, which was kinda spooky. Haven't watched since, am I missing something; did the shows pick up in intensity after that?

The last episode was pretty good. It looed like they actually captured a ghost on film. Its not a bad little show and the guys are pretty funny.

I didn't watch this week's show, but last week's was pretty cool. The tape they had at the end showed a chair moving on its own.

These guys are doing what I've always wanted to do!

I've watched three eps, and I watch it for entertainment value. If you go on SciFi's boards, there are a lot of people being really negative about their professionalism, etc. If you go to TAPS' website, they look pretty impressive. I guess they're supposed to be one of the top groups of their kind in that region.

I missed two eps while I was gone (in the UK), so I missed the whole chair/figure on tape thing. No reruns for a while, either. :S

I've watched every episode so far and the only complaint I've got, is that these guys don't spend enough time in any location to get a true reading on the phenomenon. Why do they think that ghosts, or spirits if you prefer, will just do something on cue simply because they are there? In my own studioes of paranormal phenomenon, there is no set time or trigger that will make events happen. Sometime you need to spend a week or more at a location to get a real feel for what is happening. Their equipment is top notch but I'm a little lost as to what is they're trying to prove or uncover. There seems to be an underlying reason for what they are doing but have been very reluctant to reveal what that is.

I was very disappointed with the last episode; both investigations shown were non-events, booooorrrrriiiing! I'm sure they wanted to show us how every investigation doesn't net results but who cares; I want to see events netting positive results not have my time wasted on no shows.