Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

Dog and owner have been reunited.

Remember the dog I found? Well I reported her to missing mutts and they found the owner in less then 5 minutes. :innocent: Her owner was thrilled to get her back. They'd had her since the day she was born, she was one of their old dogs puppies. The dog is 12 years old and almost totally deaf. She was so happy to see her owner again! I love happy endings! heart.gif

awww thats so nice

our vet found a lost dog last year and we spent hours looking for the owner but it never turned up. the dog had been hit by a train :laugh: but now lives with our vet and has a very happy life :laugh:

there are soo many beautiful dogs without homes..i dunno why people just adopt a puppy instead of shelling out hundreds of dollars for a doggie with a piece of paper

Remember the dog I found? Well I reported her to missing mutts and they found the owner in less then 5 minutes. :laugh: Her owner was thrilled to get her back. They'd had her since the day she was born, she was one of their old dogs puppies. The dog is 12 years old and almost totally deaf. She was so happy to see her owner again! I love happy endings! heart.gif

Woo who, thumbs up for RikerChick. :laugh::laugh::laugh: I would hate it if I lost my dog!

Thats great that they're back together again! I bet you feel a little sad though that you had to let her go...I know I would, but I would know it was for the best. Its funny how attached you can so get to pets...

I bet you feel a little sad though that you had to let her go

Actually by the 4th time she broke out of my back yard I was getting just a tad annoyed with her. :laugh: Glad she's back home. :laugh:

I'm glad for the owners. I would say I'm sorry for you, but apparently there's no need to be :laugh: