• The M113 creature
    • Nomad
    • Dr. Tristan Adams
    • The Horta
    • Anan 7
    • Commander Kor
    • Claudius Marcus
    • A.N. Other (Please name)

I think I will go for Kor since i feel that if the series and continued, we would have seen him again instead of having to wait for DS9 to see him again. (though I loved that one!) He was really cool.

An interesting thing that I often think about is:

Which other adversary would Nick Meyer have chosen from the series had he not gone with Kahn?

Thats another topic altogether, but it is something to think about when voting (unless you pick Kahn).

Which other adversary would Nick Meyer have chosen from the series had he not gone with Kahn?

Thats another topic altogether, but it is something to think about when voting (unless you pick Kahn).

Khan was great in the movie, but he was a character that you would have needed to have an "Its me or you" thing going. How did they put it in Mad Max? "two men enter, one man leaves"

Kor and Kirk could have had a battle and both lived to fight another day. IMHO.

The only one I could think of is Garth Of Izar. Or Harry of course :rolleyes:

khan, The best baddy ever in the history of motion pictures

Stardate:213471.9

I agree I also went with Khan.

Had to vote for Kahn he's the only advisary that almost killed Kirk (ST2 TWOK) and plus he really got under Kirk's skin. Even though the Klingon's killed Kirk's son David.

I cast my vote for Commander Kor.I am a Klingon fanboy.

Gary Mitchell was a good choice.I felt sorry for him because before he ever went power mad his friends began treating him differently,with fear and paranoia...I think that lead him over the edge...

I also liked Garth of Izar,but felt he should have proved a far more dangerous adversary given his knowledge of Starfleet procedure and his ability to morph his physical appearance.

Khan was great. :borg2:

I was always partial to the "planet killer" (I forget the name of the episode). I always thought that was something one of the Trek sequels should have revisited.

The title is The Doomsday Machine and ENT may be re-visiting it to see it's creation at last. (One of the two Xindi weapons [one Biological, one as yet Unknown] may be it.) I hope I hope.

I voted for Redjak,the murderous space entity that framed Scotty for the death of that dancing girl on Argellius(TOS).Was that episode "Wolf in the Fold"?

;) That's the one. Wasn't it girl "s"?, plural.