Who was the best Dax EVER?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who was the best Dax EVER?

• Jadzia
    • Ezri
    • Kurzon (in Odo's body)
    • Kurzon (in flashbacks)
    • other

I don't know how many times I've answered this question on the boards but it doesn't get any easier. I find it hard to choose betwen Jadzia and Ezri. However because Ezri has no votes so far I'm going to vote for her.

Thanks for all the votes so far... I guess Jadzia is winning. (understatement of the century) keep voting!!! feel free to msg me as well. I need friends :)

I don't believe this is a fair poll, as Jadzia had much more air time from the beginning, and Ezri was a replacement for Jadzia, with much less time to get to know the character. As for the others, we barely know anything about them...

Speaking of others, can anyone name all of the Dax hosts in order? :)

I voted Jadzia, probably b/c we saw her more than any other Dax host. I did love Ezri's character and wished we could have seen more of her. One of my favorite Ezri episodes is "Field of Fire."

~Jaina

Having read the Live Of Dax, I can't say that Jadzia is my actual FAVORITE....I can't ever remember the guy that is my favorite's name. Isn't that pathetic? lol Well, I still gotta vote for Jadzia though....her and Worf....best couple in the HISTORY OF TREK!!!! :)

Lela Dax

Tobin Dax

Emony Dax

Audrid Dax

Torias Dax

Joran Dax

Curzon Dax

Jadzia Dax

Ezri Dax

We got to know Jadzia for 6 years, Ezri 1 year and the rest just glimpses of. It's a shame really that the other hosts weren't explored more. I have a feeling I really would have liked Lela and Emony..Course they all strike me as interesting..I will always feel that Ezri would be a lot more popular if she was given a couple of years of episodes..

Like most everyone else I'm going to vote for Jadzia since she is the Dax that I know the best..

Eh, you forgot Verad Dax there, spacetigger :)

Though he was only a Dax for one episode, like Jadzia said: "I guess he'll always be with me."

Verad, played by Jon Glover, who is also on Smallville! Amazing isn't it?

Edited by sea trooper

Though he was only a Dax for one episode, like Jadzia said: "I guess he'll always be with me."

273987[/snapback]

I'm not familar with Verad Dax..What number Dax was he and in what DS9 episode was he in ?

Oh yeah ! I had forgotten about him. He highjacked the Dax symbiont from Jadzia in 'Invasive Procedures'..

Edited by spacetigger

273987[/snapback]

I'm not familar with Verad Dax..What number Dax was he and in what DS9 episode was he in ?

273990[/snapback]

I think I vaguely remember that episode. I can't recall the title but Jadzia was kidnapped and the Dax symbiote removed and implanted in someone else. I think Jon GLover's character was rejected as a potential host and he became obsessed with getting a symbiote.

Jadzia is my favorite Dax, btw. But I liked what I saw of Kurzon too.

I think I vaguely remember that episode. I can't recall the title but Jadzia was kidnapped and the Dax symbiote removed and implanted in someone else. I think Jon GLover's character was rejected as a potential host and he became obsessed with getting a symbiote.

273993[/snapback]

Yeah, I had forgotten about that episode..Invasive Procedures is the name of the episode I believe..

Verad Dax was in season 2, episode 24 (Invasive Procedures)

Story:

Click For Spoiler
He was turned down to be the Dax host so he went to DS9 while it was evacuated by a storm and took everyone captive (the senior officers) until he got Dax implanted into himself.

So I guess he was the (9th?)

Ending:

Click For Spoiler
Sisko later talked Verad's girlfriend into stopping him and they safely got Jadzia back to her normal Daxy self. She remembered everything that he had thought and planned and said "I guess he'll always be with me."

Looks like you found out. :)

Edited by sea trooper

WOW!!!

Ppl taking intrest in my poll....

Jadzia still in the lead...

I loved lives of Dax but lost my copy "BOO HOO!" :)

keep things comming :)

Edited by iamdax

I'm sure you can buy a cheap copy on line, try amazon or one of the other internet book companies.

Ezri sucks! She is a joke, that's all. Her weakness does not ammuse me. Worf and Garak were right in the biginning; she is not fit to carry the name Dax. All the other hosts were cool, and smart. This one was an accident that should have never happened. She is pathetic. An abomination.

Jadzia will always be the best Dax. Ezri was alright, didn't hate her, but she wasn't needed. Even though she is, I don't even really think of her when I think of Dax since she was on for just a short amount of time