Sign in to follow this  
Stephen of Borg

How Would You Feel If Mark Hamill Was On Star Trek

I was thinking this morning what it would be like if Mark Hamill made a guest appearance on some Star Trek project in the future. I'm not saying it's going to but how would you feel if this ever did happen? Could someone of Star Wars fame be accepted by hardcore Trek fans? I think so, but I don't know how you would feel. What's your opinion?

That would be great..I would welcome any of the Star Wars actors on Star Trek..Why not ?

That would be great. Maybe he could wear a Starfleet uniform, or be some evil guy. The two best things in visual entertainment: Star Wars and Star Trek, together!

I think its an great idea! It would be wonder to see Mark Hamill in Star Trek.

I wouldn't dig it.  It would be like my mashed potatoes touching my green beans ....

272654[/snapback]

I agree. Although, you know, Mashed potatos and green beans actually are not that bad together... LOL No, I know what you mean and I agree.

Well, he did do a guest stint on Seaquest

And I don't really think his career really did much after Star Wars.

There's other actors I'd rather see but I wouldn't not watch it if he did.

Good Question.

Yes thats would be a good idea. I can already see him as some foolhardy first officer.

LOL!!!!

This would boost ratings.

I think it would be great, an amalgamation of the two greatest space experiences ever created.

I think that it would be really good. I really like it when actors from different sci-fi series and films appear.

If a soap opera star can make regular appearances on TNG, then why not? Just as long as his character doesn't encounter anything that even resembles Darth Vader.

As both Sw fan & ST fan i would hate to see him on any ST show i dont think he belongs in ST ok mabe if he never was in SW then i suppose he could but then what type of role could he play???..when i see his face i dont see him fitting in at ST.

I'd rather see him with a small role in the upcoming Star Wars movie. Now that I would like to see.

Mark Hamill was the saving grace of RotJ ... Lucas should throw him a bone and invite him to cameo.

I'd feel fine with that. My question is; What's taking them so long???

272628[/snapback]

Agreed! What are they waiting for? Hopefully he'll want to be on Trek.

I'd love to see him on Trek. Especially as a "bad guy".

I would enjoy watching a guest appearance of Mark or any other Star Wars actors on any Trek. It would be cool to see him do something other than his recent comic book stuff.

to think, this was one of the first posts I made here. My question is, how do you guys that haven't read this before feel? Do you think Star Trek fans would accept Star Wars actors in any Trek projects? I still think so

How bout this...In the next movie, the Enterprise works with the USS Falcon, and the Captain is played by Harrison Ford, and the XO by Mark Hamill? Wouldn't that be funny? Even if it was just for a scene.

Mark Hamill is an excellent voice actor. If he were to be in a ST scene I'd like to see him in alien makeup and speaking with a unique alien accent.

i would love to see a trek franchise visit dagobah.

But that was a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away.

Why not? Heck, Star Trek has accepted Quantum Leap and Dune actors, why not Star Wars?

Or do you forget that the TNG effects were produced by Industrial Light and Magic, owned by George Lucas?

It isn't so wacky an idea. Just don't let Howard the Duck or Jar Jar Binks become recurring characters.

Just imagine if when the door from The Search Part II opens up to reveal...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
darth vader! :look:

Why not? Heck, Star Trek has accepted Quantum Leap and Dune actors, why not Star Wars?

Or do you forget that the TNG effects were produced by Industrial Light and Magic, owned by George Lucas?

It isn't so wacky an idea. Just don't let Howard the Duck or Jar Jar Binks become recurring characters.

I have forgotten nothing, I'm trying to make an interesting topic for discussion :look:

They've talked about Star Wars on Star Trek before. On an episode of DS9 the Bajoran criminal Ibudan chartered a space flight out of Alderaan Spaceport. And on TNG, Riker mentions the Twi'lek prisoners

Edited by Gamera

I was thinking this morning what it would be like if Mark Hamill made a guest appearance on some Star Trek project in the future. I'm not saying it's going to but how would you feel if this ever did happen? Could someone of Star Wars fame be accepted by hardcore Trek fans? I think so, but I don't know how you would feel. What's your opinion?

Sure, why not? It wouldn't be the first time something Wars-related ended up in something Trek.

(The computer animation of the Genesis effect first seen in ST:II was done by a company owned by George Lucas. He later sold the company and it became Pixar.)