Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~What does the Floor Around Your Desk Look Like?~

A sippy cup, a pair of shoes, a playskool color changing flashlight, a stuffed Swiper the Fox and Rachael's Phoenix Zoo butterfly hat. Geez I need to get up a clean before I get comfy posting. :sly:

Immediately around my desk is perfectly fine, save for a small stack of CD's that I was going through earlier. However, the pile of paperwork & books I had neatly stacked has fallen over and is a bit of a mess.

Oh well directly on the floor is a old shag rug that I'm planning on removing on my next re-decorating move. On top of the rug is doggy toys and the *boys* playing usually under my feet. I also have alot of electrical cords running here and there as these old houses only have a few outlets within them and sometimes not any in certain rooms.

It was 'close' Tig, at the time I started this thread but I've been doing ALOT of cleaning up lately since then. :laugh: It's much better now. :laugh: I'm trying really hard not to let things get out of hand again. :yes:, really I am. :waaaa:

At the moment there's little golden books all over the floor by my desk because Paul and Rachael found a box of them and are looking through them all. Also a Disney on Ice Safari hat.

*looks around* A groovy girl doll, a giant stuffed unicorn, a Boo doll from Monsters Inc., an Elmo teaches big and small book and a cat toy. Guess I should clean up after I finish this order.

:look: JW my daughter and you must be kindred spirits.

284719[/snapback]

Really AE? She must be quite a Jem to live with :frusty: :wink2:

Completely clean! For the first time in a little while, it is completely spotless :)

I feel so much better, I cannot believe I let myself make and leave a mess like I did! I am pretty OCD about cleaning up my living space and car, but in the last year and a half almost two years, I let it get pretty messy...complete with lab reports, crumpled up paper, books, clothes, hair bands, et al all over the place :) :laugh: I would clean up, but never to completion.

*sigh* It is VERY nice to be myself once again! Even my car is completely clean. :yawn: Now to get to the other parts of the house...SPRING CLEANING TIME!!!!!!!!!!! Actually, that and some home improvements are the plans in the upcoming month