Sign in to follow this  
Angel of Darkness

What are we having to drink?

post-897-1102205869.jpgThe thickest most creamy and delicious eggnog I ever tasted, sans the alcohol. When you live in the 'Dairy State' this is one of the perks :yes: Edited by Jeanway

Just a glass of coke with nothing in it but ice :hammer:  :rolleyes:

286583[/snapback]

^ This boys and girls is what we call a bad liar. :frusty::naughty:

Just drinking my usual, water.

Just a glass of coke with nothing in it but ice :hammer:  :rolleyes:

286583[/snapback]

^ This boys and girls is what we call a bad liar. :frusty::naughty:

Just drinking my usual, water.

286586[/snapback]

:blink: Pfff what do you expect you debbie and kel would drive any man to drink...LOL ok i better run like hell now....bye :nono:

You know that's the second time in the past 24 hours somebody has told me I drive them to drinking. :hammer::rolleyes::naughty:

You know that's the second time in the past 24 hours somebody has told me I drive them to drinking.  :rolleyes:  :naughty::frusty:

286593[/snapback]

:blink: hmmmm i was only kidding mandy it would take a lot more then you to drive me to drink....debbie is doing a good job all by herself :hammer:

You know that's the second time in the past 24 hours somebody has told me I drive them to drinking.  :nono:  :look: :lol:

286593[/snapback]

:look: hmmmm i was only kidding mandy it would take a lot more then you to drive me to drink....debbie is doing a good job all by herself :hammer:

286594[/snapback]

:rolleyes: I know you were just kidding hang. :blink: Now I need to figure out if Gabri was. :frusty::naughty:

Wonder if Romulan Ale goes with chili dogs. 33.gif After last night's episode with the jalapenos and beer I probably shouldn't. :rolleyes:

You know that's the second time in the past 24 hours somebody has told me I drive them to drinking.  :nono:  :look::frusty:

286593[/snapback]

:look: hmmmm i was only kidding mandy it would take a lot more then you to drive me to drink....debbie is doing a good job all by herself :hammer:

286594[/snapback]

:rolleyes: I know you were just kidding hang. :lol: Now I need to figure out if Gabri was. :blink: :naughty:

286595[/snapback]

54.gif

EDIT:

Wonder if Romulan Ale goes with chili dogs. 33.gif After last night's episode with the jalapenos and beer I probably shouldn't. :o

286598[/snapback]

Don't even think it. [face_stern]

Edited by Gabri

I am drinking a vodka on the rocks debbie said i can have one before midnight and then drink as much as i want....so i made a extra large one for now B)