Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

ScreenSaver?

3-D water effects. It makes it look like it's raining on your desktop with lightning flashes and thunderstorm sound effects. Here's a screen shot.

Click For Spoiler

It's this clipshow of the Doctor Who episode of "The Power of the Daleks".

Click For Spoiler
potd1_2.jpgpotd4_1.jpg

potd4_2.jpgpotd5_1.jpg

potd5_2.jpgpotd5_3.jpg

potd6_1.jpgpotd6_2.jpg

About Above Post...^:

Hehe, I'm in an anomaly field (or such likewise)... :clap:

post-812-1096014361.jpgpost-812-1095586641.gif

Edited by drwho42

Right now I use a screensaver I found called "Electric" It's basically swirling and rotating colors that move across the screen. I like it, and on the plus side it's not only freeware but a very small download. Less than one megabyte. :clap:

I can see how it would bother some people who are effecting by flashing lights or colors though, so it's not for everyone. I myself have to be careful not to stare at it too long, it has a very high "zone out" factor. :clap:

The World is Not Enough pictures fading in and out while the Garbage song chorus continuously plays.

I got the free trial pack from screenthemes...both the Startrek.com pack and the Space.com pack...they work together in the same screenthemes enviroment/folder so sometimes i got kool space pictures and other times startrek pictures...I also got the Farscape screensavers...but they arn't being used right now

Well, before I crashed, two days ago I had an assortment of flying plumbing supplies. :b-day: Made to look like space vehicles. Alot of PVC pipe and stuff like that. But right now I don't have any. I want to look for one. Any suggestions???

Edited by Jeanway

Let me see...

This computer: Text scrolling from right to left, saying: PATRICK STEWART - HOTTEST MAN IN THE UNIVERSE

My old win 95 computer: Starfield simulation :b-day:

My XP computer: Pictures of Pat floating around :b-day:

None, but RC, where did you get yours? I want it!  :b-day:

269290[/snapback]

I got it from freeze.com but don't go there. That screen saver is what was causing my computer to act all weird. As soon as I uninstalled it everything started working normal again. :b-day: I haven't replaced it yet.