Earth Hive

Star Trek

Section 31

Cloak

Bruce Campbell

If Chins Could Kill

Confessions Of A B Movie Actor

Brave New World

At the moment I'm reading my sister's latest Star Wars fan fic. She's an awesome writer! :look:

LOL!

I read more than one book at a time as well, (when I can pull myself from here and read!) I thought I was the only person on earth who did that. :look:

Here are my currents..

The Eugenics Wars volume 2

The Left Hand of Destiny

INVASION First Strike

I,Q

I guess I'm not good at multi-tasking, I can only handle one book at a time. :look: Right now it's Deep Space Nine Mission Gamma, Book Two.

At least I'm in with good company! :(

Star Trek New Voyages 1 & 2 (old books) skipping around to different stories.

Hal Lindsey - Vanished, and a couple of creative writing books. Trying to stir the muse in me. :innocent:

Katy

Infinity's Shore - David Brin

Einstein's Dreams - Alan Lightman

Starcarbon - Ellen Gilchrist

Rama II - Arthur Clarke

Tulips and Chimneys - e e cummings

The Swiss Family Robinson - Johann Wyss (reading to my son)

All the Enterprise fanfiction I can get my browser on.

Are we an ADD society or what? :laugh:

I usually read a lot of books at one time, but right now, its pretty much just short stories. I just finished timeline though...that was a long book! right now i'm just looking for some good books..any suggestions?

I am currently helping my friend proofread her new short story.

I am rereading(for the umpteenth time) Immortal Coil

My University Physics textbook, so that I will not get too "rusty" while I am taking a break from school

And the Code of Points, and USA Gymnastics Routine books so that I may successfully pass my Judges Certification Exam...

I'm reading Deep Space Nine: Fallen Heroes. This is the first DS9 book I've read and so far I love it! I'm just a little over half way through right now.

Heading out for vacation next week, and am looking for some good ST reading. Can anyone recommend a real page turner? I noticed First Contact and Insurrection are out (yes, just found out today :) ), are they very good?

Heading out for vacation next week, and am looking for some good ST reading.  Can anyone recommend a real page turner?  I noticed First Contact and Insurrection are out (yes, just found out today  :rolleyes: ), are they very good?

I think they are good...I have both of them(got them shortly before the movies came out, and yes, I did wait until the I saw the movie before I read the novels)

I am reading, The Janson Directive ( A spy tale) It's the last book by Robert Ludlum. Im alo readin Rolling stone, Maxim and Entertainment weekly.

:blink: I just finished "Tripoint" by CJ Cherryh - she is an EXCELLENT SF writer, a hugo award winner ... that ends, and I've started the new Margaret Atwood, "Oryx and Crake" - very, VERY good...

Nice reading list everyone. Unfortunately, I've been pretty busy, so I've had to set aside

Douglas Adamss "trilogy" for a few months, and I'm in the middle of such classics as:

"On the Problem with Only Zeroth Landau Level Occupancy of Electrons/Protons in Strongly Magnetized Neutron Star Matter in Beta-Equilibrium Conditions - The Role of Anomalous Magnet Moments",

"Inverse Beta-Decay of Arbitrarily Polarized Neutrons in a Magnetic Field",

"Nuclear Ground-State Masses and Deformations",

"Nuclear Properties for Astrophysical and Radioactive Ion Beam Applications",

and (for fun) "Practical Programming in TCL and Tk"

Pretty informative, but not much plot, no chance for a film, and no corresponding soundtrak.

im reading the pelican brief by john grisham. great book.

next ill read the eugenics wars part 2. that sounds great.

I just started two books by terry pratchett a couple days ago, Strata, and Thief of Time. Excellent books! I'm trying to read all of his books by the end of the summer...if its possible, he has around 30 I think

Right now I am reading a star trek novel by Jean Lorrah. So far it is a good book.

METAMORPHOSIS

I just finished reading Ender's game by Orsion Scott Card and I am wating to get the next book in the series called the Speaker for the Dead but I had to reserve it at the library so i am hopeing to get it soon

Star Trek: Voyager - Homecoming

*Edit*

Yesterday I purchased Star Trek: Deep Space Nine - The Left Hand of Destiny Books one and two, and so far I am liking this book. the next book I want to purchase is The Lives of Dax.

Edited by Rob

I just finished Homecoming and The Farther Shore, the two new Voyager relaunch novels by Christie Golden. I was surprisingly entertained by the books, since I am not much of a Voyager fan. I picked up the first book in Borders, sat down and started reading, and before I knew it, I was five chapters into it and liking it a lot, so I decided to buy the pair. I think people who really liked Voyager will love these books.

I've been mainly focusing on Ben Bova's Exiles Trilogy. I've also been reading his short stories in Forward in Time. I'm also kind of crawling through Star Trek: Spectre and God Emperor of Dune. I also started Stephen King's Misery, but misplaced the book. But now I found it again...