Sign in to follow this  
Matt

How old were you?

Just wondering how old you all were when you started to get into Star Trek, I think I must have been about about 14, maybe 15.

12, i remember late nights where my folks watched taped TNG episodes, but they were too scary for me....then i realised that if i snuck out.....then i got hooked, by about season 6 of DS9 i was regularly watching it...

27. My fiancee (now husband) was a big fan and he got me hooked on Star Trek, Bob Dylan and Jim Croce.

I got him hooked on bills being paid on time, utilities remaining on, and food in the refrigerator at all times. :b-day:

Cant remember age , maybe 7 .

My brother and I used to stay up and after the late news they would show TOS episodes every night!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was there for the start of it all, like Klingonmike. Nine years old in 1966. I was hooked as soon as the first scene of transporting to the planet was shown. What a great Idea, I thought at the time, why land the ship when you could transport yourself molecularly down. I never stopped watching since.

I think i was about 5 maybe 6 when i saw the syndication of TOS on CBC Sunday Mornings my brother and i use to watch it then in my early teens after Babylon 5 is i think is when TNG began in first Run Syndication and i saw every spinoff since then down to the present series.

:P :) :( :)

I was 13 when I saw the TOS premier in 1966, and I've seen every episode of each Trek series since then. :thumbup:

I was 13 when I got hooked. My first TNG episode was "Contagion", and it impressed me so much that I started to become a fan.