A l t e r E g o

Twinkies, Chocodiles or Zingers?

Which is better?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which is better?

• Twinkies
    • Chocodiles
    • Zingers?

Yikes! I can't answer my own poll, I like em all. Ok I'm going to say Chocodiles, remember when they were only 25cents each? I heard the company who makes these treats may be going outta business... :(

Hostess???? :laugh: OH NO!!! :( I voted for Twinkies. I never tried the other two, Sorry. But I think this calls for a rival thread......"LITTLE DEBBIE SNACK CAKES"!!!!! An I'm going GOING TO PUT pictures IN MINE AE :( :nono: :blink:

Is it bad that I've never heard of Chocodiles?

...Or that I don't like Twinkies?

...Or that I'm not sure what Zingers are?

*looks around the room in bewilderment* :(

Hostess???? :laugh: OH NO!!! :( I voted for Twinkies. I never tried the other two, Sorry. But I think this calls for a rival thread......"LITTLE DEBBIE SNACK CAKES"!!!!! An I'm going GOING TO PUT pictures IN MINE AE :(  :nono:  :blink:

266847[/snapback]

PM me with your address and I'll send you a sample. Little Debbie is ok.

Chocodiles are chocolate covered Twinkies:

chocodile.jpg

And Zingers are like Twinkies only covered with raspberry and shredded cocoanut:

http://www.saveyourservant.com/zinger/zinger.html

^Turns out Zingers are made by Dolly Madison

`Zingers' land Kent woman in jail

2003-08-14

Journal Staff

KENT -- A woman shopping at Top Food and Drug took offense Tuesday when another customer looked past her to ask a Top Food employee when a new batch of Zingers snack cakes were going to be put on the shelf.

``Don't you talk around me,'' said the 34-year-old Kent woman police described as ``rather large.''

She then began whacking the Zingers customer about the head. When a manager tried to intervene, he was pelted with a barrage of Twinkies and other assorted snack cakes.

The woman also assaulted arriving Kent police officers, who suffered minor injuries and booked the woman into the Kent jail. The incident occurred about 5 p.m. at the Top Food and Drug at 26015 104th Ave S.E. in Kent.

lol; that woman sounds a little off-her-rocker :( . Chocolate covered twinkies, eh? That might not be too bad. :(

I've had twinkies and zingers, but never a chocodile (never heard of, let alone knew anything about chocodiles).

I prefer zingers over twinkies, but i'm curious as to what a chocodile tastes like (if only i could FIND any :().

Oh btw, i decided not to vote cause i thought it'd be unfair to the chocodiles :laugh:. :(

Edited by scaleman

I went with "Zingers", as they come in various flavors. And I love the frosting! Twinkies? Tried 'em , didn't think too much of them. And Chocodiles? Never tried 'em. I actually like Krispy Kremes better than all these. Yum yum!!

:(, Krispy Kremes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehe, i love krispy kreme, :blush 2:. My mom, having been basically raised on their food (it's sometimes called "her other mother's milk" :( ), and with a couple of stores located in wichita, we MUST have something krispy kreme once a month.

Speaking of which, in 1 episode of SG1 Gen O'Neil asks to one of the "yeomans" on the regard of a couple ambassadors locked in a room together: "You made sure to put Krispy Kremes in there, didn't you?" :laugh:

I love twinkies. I don't like zingers, and we don't have chocodiles in arkansas

Anything Little Debbie

and my freind Kyler swears by Moonpies

whatever they are