Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

No Work For Me!

The doctor has now restriced me from typing with my left hand completely. So no work for me for a couple weeks.

Also, if you start to see a lot of typos from me that's because just typing with one hand isn't all that easy lol

That is too bad cheif..I wear a damn brace everynight...maybe..*gasp* you should take an extended break from all typing all together.

I still may need the surgery, won't know that till the 29th.

I wear a brace too but I wear mine 24 hours a day (mostly). The little bit of typing I do here is relaxed and at my own pace so this is ok. I can do it with one hand with no problem. At work though there's time constraints and productivity issues and things of that nature. By being restricted to 3 hours a day and limited during those 3 hours it was bringing down the productivity level for the entire team. That's no ones fault but by going on short term disability LOA it helps in 2 ways. 1 I heal faster (hopefully) and 2 my limitations won't pull the team down while I am gone. Oh and 3 I don't have to work... also... I don't have to work and did I also mention...

Click for Spoiler:

I DON'T HAVE TO WORK WOOOO HOOOOO!!! :D:dude:

;):D;)

hey man hope ya feel better soon. but enjoy the time off. i know its always a welcome feeling. ;)

Thanks everyone.

I'm actually getting board with all the down time. I've been on a 3 hour schedule for the past 2 months. That's one reason you all see me on here so much through the way lol

GET WELL SOON

And think about it not only do you not have to work, but your getting paid not to work.

GET WELL SOON

And think about it not only do you not have to work, but your getting paid not to work.

I'm getting paid to watch Star Trek.... ;);)

GET WELL SOON

Getting paid to watch Star Trek, and to post here..hmmmm. I really need a job like that!!

Get Well Soon!

I understand about those typos, so no complaints from me! ;)

Yeah, I too have to wear a brace on my left wrist a lot of the times, and sometimes I have to wear a sling(six dislocations of my left wrist and elbow, between the ages of 9 or 10 months to 1 1/2 years old-I was a "lovely" little drop-spin kid! Which is where a child will suddenly drop and dangle from a person's hand and spin, the doctors have yet to explain why we do this but.....) But, being in gymnastics has substantially strengthened my wrist, but my arm is a precarious situation, if it gets broken or dislocated again it will require surgery so that I may get to use my arm normally(and my gymnastics career would be at an end)

GET WELL SOON

Ok, that's gotta be the best job ever!

Sorry to hear about the carpal tunnel thing, but guess what?? I'm living the life of leisure for the next couple of days (on vacation 05/14, 05/15 & 05/16) so we can hang out here together and get paid!!!

Ooookay okay....I said PAID with a "P"!!!!!

:innocent: Take care of those wrist. Had an Uncle who had the operation. Turned out OK in the long run. Could not do much right after the op, but given time he had no problems. :(