Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Episode Spotlight Voyager

What is Voyagers legacy in the Delta Quadrant 700 years after the crew finally returns home?

Living Witness is a very enlightning episode into how history can be mis-represented and we can all take lessons from this episode when we examine our own history. How much is true and how much is folk lure? In 700 years will stories be told of the Federation as if it were reality as opposed to being a television show?

Watch Living Witness and see how Voyager's past is portrayed. Excellent episode!

To read the full episode synopsis from STARTREK.COM click the spoiler below:

Click For Spoiler

I agree. "Living Witness" was a great episode and the way in which the characters were portrayed was similar to the way the Mirror Universe characters were in TOS "Mirror Mirror". I loved the unethical Doctor with his menacing eyes!

Being a Voyager "freak" I remember this episode quite well. In fact I've seen it several times. It was a very powerful story. Many of Voyager's plots I often transform into the world we live in. And this episode in particular made me ponder about some of the history of our own civilization as things have been recorded, even as far back as Biblical times. At any rate the plot, drama....everything about this episode I rated A+++................ :D

I thought I posted here already, but...

I really enjoyed this episode (even if it was a doctor episode). It was one of those I could watch over and over again...

This was a great episode. It hit on the whole "history is written by the victors" concept. It does make me wonder about some of the things in our own history and how much of it has been distorted from what really happened.

I just re-watched this episode the last time I was in Maryland, anyone that hasn't seen it yet really should watch it. It's a very good episode.

This was easily one of my favorite episodes of Voyager, if not of all Trek. It was very thought-provoking and well-written. I watch it whenever I get the chance.