Sign in to follow this  
nascarfan1

TOS

I don't know if this has been discussed recently; 1st, 2nd or 3rd season of TOS, which was best?

My vote goes to the 1st...

I still say the first season of TOS was the best.

By the time they reached the third and final season everything began to plumit to the bottom. :andorian:

My favorite episodes make season 2 my favorite . . . Amok Time; Journey to Babel; I, Mudd; Mirror, Mirror; The Trouble With Tribbles; and A Piece of the Action to name the most prominent . . .

There are sme great episode in each season, but I prefer Season1, then 2, then 3

Season One has some wonderful favorites of mine including, in rough order: City on the Edge of Forever, Menagerie I and II, Balance of Terror, Squire of Gothos, Shore Leave, Space Seed, Devil in the Dark, Corbomite Maneuver, Miri, Charlie X and Tomorrow is Yesterday. It is also our first look at our favorite characters and that makes this season unique!

Season Two, as previously mentioned, does indeed have some great episodes including Amok Time, Mirror Mirror, The Trouble with Tribbles, Journey to Babel and A Piece of the Action.

I like all of them, but my favorite episodes were The Trouble With Tribbles, Amok Time, Who Mourns for Adonis?, Your Last Battlefield, and the one when Spock lost his brain.