Sign in to follow this  
trekzone

Star Trek: Poseidon Makes A Return

Star Trek: Poseidon is set to return to our screens next February (2005) as SPN's flagship series, to be released weekly on a new day at a new time on their flagship website - TREKZONE.org - updates will be posted below as they come to hand.

1 SEPTEMBER 2004:

The new series has been announced. The original first season will be incorporated into the new series, but with greater detail, longer episodes and more character and plot developments. Self contained episodes will be the key to the new series, with mini episode arcs to connect episodes, so viewer loyalty will be encouraged.

Also an email mailing list is being considered for greater delivery of the series to viewers that may only have time to check their emails.

Plot, character and setting details will be released once they become available. Also coming soon is a thirty - sixty second video promo spot for the new series.

12 SEPTEMBER 2004:

The first season that you may - or may not - have read was a dream. Captain Miller has been in a coma for the 6 months that the adventure was occuring. 2 years later, Starfleet Command discovers that the coma was a premonition - from somewhere... - and they decide to send a retired Miller out to find the Usepians, who just so happen to be in another galaxy. Taging along are representatives from all known races. Details on the ship and crew compliments as well as the main crew are still to be released.

15 SEPTEMBER 2004:

A video promo has just been released by SPN F&T, check it out by clicking here. It will prompt you to download the *virus checked (see privacy & terms of use for disclaimer against viruses)* zip folder (4.71mb), you'll need something like WinZip to unzip it then QuickTime to play it. Enjoy!

does no one post here anymore?

its like a ghost town,, ooh look! i can see a hay ball floating past.

and you wonder why i left, its either my topics (no one used to respond to those either) or me, oh well...looks like ill take off for another 3 months - no one will miss me..