Sign in to follow this  
MaQuIs_PrInCeSs

Enterprise Relationships

Everyone's got a 'ship, what's your's and why?

-T/T (Trip/T'pol)

-A/T (Archer/T'pol)

-R/S (Reed/Sato)

-M/S (Mayweather/Sato)

or anything else. I'm personally a R/Ser. But I also support the T/T thing goin on.

Trip and T'Pol are cute together. It's the particular actors in the parts. Sometimes it's nothing tangible about why you'd like to see a couple together on a series; it's just that the particular actor and actress click really well. IMHO Trinneer and Blalock click well together.

Edited by MoulinRouge

I don't think any of the current cast work as a pair - certainly T'Pol should be in no relationship whatsoever if she is to be believed as a Vulcan. I find the suggestion of a relationship between her and Trip especially grating. I know this isn't everybody's view but it really does spoil my enjoyment of the show. :dude:

Trip/T'Pol all the way for me :dude:

But I also love Reed/Sato, they're really cute together [don't ask.]

Hey, Maquis Princess, we'd get along well, because of the whol R/S thing, lol.

I don't think any of the current cast work as a pair - certainly T'Pol should be in no relationship whatsoever if she is to be believed as a Vulcan. I find the suggestion of a relationship between her and Trip especially grating. I know this isn't everybody's view but it really does spoil my enjoyment of the show. :dude:

262853[/snapback]

Well, you are not alone, chunderfish. I completely share your perspective on the Trip/T'pol relationship. I think the whole relationship, and the shoddy way the writers eliminated her Vulcan self-control with drug addiction, was the most pathetic way to begin a 'relationship' that could be conceived.

I would like to see the crew continue to develop friendships and camaraderie, more so than any additional pairing up on a small, cramped ship.

I'll admit Reed/Sato oh god I love that pairing I have a billion pagest of the fanfic in my possesion

Well, If i had things my way it would be Me/S but hey, you cant have everything your way.

I like the T/T relationship but think it is a bit dodgy how it works. The actors go well together, but her being Vulan makes it a little... wrong

I don't think any of the current cast work as a pair - certainly T'Pol should be in no relationship whatsoever if she is to be believed as a Vulcan. I find the suggestion of a relationship between her and Trip especially grating. I know this isn't everybody's view but it really does spoil my enjoyment of the show. :naughty:

262853[/snapback]

Well, you are not alone, chunderfish. I completely share your perspective on the Trip/T'pol relationship. I think the whole relationship, and the shoddy way the writers eliminated her Vulcan self-control with drug addiction, was the most pathetic way to begin a 'relationship' that could be conceived.

I would like to see the crew continue to develop friendships and camaraderie, more so than any additional pairing up on a small, cramped ship.

263018[/snapback]

I agree totally. I personally think that this particular relationship hurts the show's credibility and if the ptb were smart they would drop it.

Archer/Trip. Not a romantic relationship, just bring the friendship back that was the heart and soul of the show, for me.

Trip/T'Pol. Didn't mind it. I am much more angry about the idea that T'Pol is still First Officer after her foul behaviour with the drugs, than I am about the 'romance' that consisted of her making Trip admit he cared, seducing him, then dumping him next day. There should be real consequences for T'Pol's lack of integrity and judgement. She lied, stole, made staggeringly poor judgment calls, was incomptent, got Phlox to cover up for her shoddy behaviour and was responsible for the manslaughter of 18 crewmembers. At the very least she should be removed as First Officer and the rank should go to Trip. That way at least we'd get back some of the Archer/Trip moments that made Desert Crossing, Sleeping Dogs, Vox Sola, Canamarr and Similitude such a delight.

And hopefully less of the Shadows of P'Jem, Carpenter Street stuff that I find like watching paint dry.

I never thought the day would come when a Star Trek show condoned abusing recreational drugs. But every show T'Pol is First Officer from now on that is exactly what they are doing. For the first time I am genuinely considering giving up on Enterprise. :)

I thought a good relationship that just didn't get the attention it should have gotten was Trip and that strikingly attractive MACO played by Noa Tishby. Yes, probably the Trip/T'Pol romance killed that, but it seemed like it still could have been developed into something more.