Sign in to follow this  
hangon

Breaking news!

Right now i am watching BBC world live it seems russian troops are storming the school,the school roof has fallin in and there is heavy gun fire and explosions :lol: OMG you can see the kids running around half naked :bow:

I've been following that story since yesterday it makes me very angry when anyone messes with kids!!!! We should :nuke: their sorry selves! Makes me so mad! :lol:

Suppose something had to be done, the hostages wouldn't had lasted much longer without water.

I just hope the Russian's didn't botch it and catch the rest of those B**t**ds.

Edited by Derro

Over 500 people, including 300+ kids, have been hospitalised as of last hour's reports on AM 620 WTMJ (Milwaukee, WI) and FNC. I think I speak for everyone when I say that the families and the victims are in our hopes and prayers.

I've been following that story since yesterday it makes me very angry when anyone messes with kids!!!! We should  :nuke: their sorry selves! Makes me so mad!   ^_^

259457[/snapback]

If this does not show how low terrorists are willing to go, nothing will. They didn't just mess with those children. They traumatized them! They killed people in front of them, and tormented them in other ways, and gave them no water!

And they suspect al-Quaida (sp) was involved.

I am so very sorry for those families that lost loved ones, and am also praying for the situation.

322 dead, 155 of them children

This was just so disturbing - how can I find the words to describe what I feel.

How does a person reach the point where they would torture a child and murder them en masse? To live in a world full of such evil is overwhelming - how those poor little ones must have suffered. How those who loved those little ones must have suffered.

I know it sounds like too little a comfort to some but I do find comfort in knowing those little ones that were killed are truly at peace now. I hope their surviving parents and loved ones can find some comfort from that. And I too pray for the comfort and recovery of the survivors.

It also disturbs me that such terrorist acts are becoming more common.

I can no longer watch the news, those poor children and the adults who got caugth up in it all.

to have gained access to have been building a stockpile i =n the school there must have been people supporting them who worked there.

My heart breaks for all the victims involved. NO ONE DESERVES THIS.

When the catch the murdering B------s I hope the line them up and provide a worldwide broadcast of their execution, perhaps for once this S--- won't go down. The last time the chechens (sp) did this they did in a hospital. Talk about going after soft Targets

Edited by Unadopted Angelic

That brought chills to my spine and tears to my eyes....Those images especially....

This is so horrible...They're just kids....I truly will never understand what goes on in the minds of terrorists...

What a screwed up world we live in when kids can't go to school without worring about killed by terrorist. And what worries me is that it could easly happen to any school here in the US or around the world.

And whats worse is there is nothing we can really do about it.

The war on terror will never end because there are millions of people willing to do things like this to make their point,its sad but true.

For every Osama Bin Laden and Saddam Hussain, there are hundreds more just like them waiting to take over when they are killed or captured.

This whole thing just makes me so sick I don't even know what to say. I keep thinking what if it were my kids and the thought makes me physically ill. It's a sick world we live in.

What happen in Russia has sicken me. To attack children is without the the lowest thing that anyone could do. :) I wish I could say more, but this is a family site. My thoughts and prays are with the families. I only hope one day that terrorism would one day be a thing in the past.