Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

A reminder of what to expect this season...

This is the year oh ya. Chiefs are on a one way road to win the super bowl.

Woo Hoo. Ohohohohoh ohohohohoh. Maybe we'll play the Eagles in the playoffs.

Well, I'm not feeling very happy with the 49ers chances, but it's all that imbicle John York's fault. He is a very bad owner.

In a way, (And because Brady is a San Mateo Native) I am hoping New England will become the destiny of the NFL, even though I am rooting for the Raiders. I think the raiders will have a much improved year with what they did to the D-line and bringing in Warren Sapp. They might have gotten rid of brown, but they have this stud in Doug Gabrial, they have the best reciever ever to play the game, and they have a rising star in Jerry Portor. Not only that, but they have 2 QB starters and a young up and coming QB in tuiasosopo. I hope this is a much improved year.

Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs Chiefs

This is the year oh ya. Chiefs are on a one way road to win the super bowl.

Woo Hoo. Ohohohohoh ohohohohoh. Maybe we'll play the Eagles in the playoffs.

258593[/snapback]

The only way they could play in the play offs would be in the Super Bowl since the Eagles are NFC and the Chiefs are AFC but that's not out of the question.

That would be an awesome game VBG....I just want to Chiefs to make it once in my lifetime. Last time was 1969 that was 3 years before I was born :picard-sith: Len Dawson as quarterback.

That would be an awesome game VBG....I just want to Chiefs to make it once in my lifetime. Last time was 1969 that was 3 years before I was born  ^_^    Len Dawson as quarterback.

258708[/snapback]

Yeah, it would be interesting for sure since the Chief's coach is one of the most beloved coaches in Eagles histroy as well lol.