Sign in to follow this  
Eris_IV

DS9's Episode Titles....

Have you ever noticed how interesting some or most of the DS9 episode titles are?

There are quite a few that I really like and really boggle the mind...

Do you have a favorite episode title?

It may have not been the best episode, but was the title very intriguing?

I have to say that, "Wrongs Darker than Death or Night" and "The Sacrifice of Angels" are the best titles I have ever seen...The episodes were good too, but the titles really catch my eye...

There are much more that I really like and will probably be mentioned, but I wouldn't want to name them and steal a chance from one of you who may think the same... :notworthy:

How about "The Magnificent Ferengi" lol Or "Looking for par'Mach in All the Wrong Places".

I've always enjoyed the Titles they used for a lot of the DS9 episodes.

DS9 had some great episode titles..A couple that to mind right now are 'Captive Pursuit' and 'Second Skin'..Intriquing titles..

I have to say that, "Wrongs Darker than Death or Night" and "The Sacrifice of Angels" are the best titles I have ever seen...The episodes were good too, but the titles really catch my eye...

258395[/snapback]

For me the titles often clued me in to the fact that there was more going on in the episode than what meets the eye. I agree about the title "Wrongs...". I did not see Dukat as evil until that episode. And the first time I saw the episode was on DVD.

I think sometimes what is left out of the title points to the gist of the story. The title "In the Pale Moonlight" leaves out the part about dancing with the devil (which is what Sisko did in the episode......didn't marry him, but did have a few dances... :picard-sith:). I keep thinking about the first Batman movie, because the Joker kept using the complete phrase before he would kill somebody.

Yes, DS9 titles are powerful, or fun, or whatever they need to be...just plain well done.

(But now that I think about it, TOS titles were pretting good.... oh forget it. Let's stay on-topic).

Yes, DS9 titles are powerful,  or fun, or whatever they need to be...just plain well done.

(But now that I think about it, TOS titles were pretting good.... oh forget it. Let's stay on-topic).

258911[/snapback]

Indeed..."The City on the Edge of Forever"...very intrigueing....

Even though I posted DS9's cool titles, I don't think it would hurt to include all series....It wouldn't be totally off-topic...So if ya think of a cool title of any series, post 'em! :picard-sith:

DS9 had incredible episode titles.

I liked "By Inferno's Light".

How cool is that?

I also loved the opening titles and theme used in the first three seasons. So dignified and majestic. It always sent shivers down my spine.

I loved Deep Space Nine. :lol:

I totally agree. DS9 episode titles were always thought provoking.

Some great ones were already mentioned, however, there are still others:

Who Mourns For Morn?

Treachery, Faith, and The Great River

The Emperor's New Cloak

It's Only A Paper Moon