Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Star Trek Wallpapers

Wow! Great site! I have a question for you. I've been trying to find an animated 3D Star Trek screen saver. Something along the lines of the Enterprise zipping back and forth across my monitor. Any suggestions or sites?

Wow!  Great site!  I have a question for you.  I've been trying to find an animated 3D Star Trek screen saver.  Something along the lines of the Enterprise zipping back and forth across my monitor.  Any suggestions or sites?

I'll look for somethig like that. It would be pretty cool. I may even try to make something like that.

Wow!  Great site!  I have a question for you.  I've been trying to find an animated 3D Star Trek screen saver.  Something along the lines of the Enterprise zipping back and forth across my monitor.  Any suggestions or sites?

I'll look for somethig like that. It would be pretty cool. I may even try to make something like that.

If you find it or make it..SEND IT TO ME!!!

I went there a couple of days ago, and there are some really beautiful designs! I may go back to that site, and I definately will recommend that site to my brother since he is really interested in the ships/technology as a whole!

If you find it or make it..SEND IT TO ME!!!

Stardate:213644.3

I have something like that.A friend emailed it to me.Its a 3D screensaver of the Original Entprise battling a Klingon Bird of Prey.All it does it they fly around firing torpedoes at each other.But the sound effects are cool and u can see the damage to the shields.

I have something like that.A friend emailed it to me.Its a 3D screensaver of the Original Entprise battling a Klingon Bird of Prey.All it does it they fly around firing torpedoes at each other.But the sound effects are cool and u can see the damage to the shields.[/glow]

Would you e-mail it to me at mrskirk@hotmail.com? I don't know I'll get it or not because I don't know how hotmail handles attachments. I'll give it a day or two and if I still don't have it, I'll PM you my RoadRunner e-mail address and that one should receive it just fine.