• Ship in a Bottle
    • Genesis
    • Projections
    • Pathfinder
    • Life Line
    • Inside Man
    • Author, Author
    • Endgame

I'm posting this here because I figure if I posted in the TNG board, it would skew the results, and same if I posted on the VOY board. I voted for Realm of Fear - I MIGHT have (can't decide) liked some other episodes more, but I think that was the best.

I voted Hollow Pursuits, that was a great episode. Though of the episodes listed my overall favorite is Ship In A Bottle, just not my favorite Barclay episode.

I liked all of them but Hollow Pursuits was hilarious, especially the holodeck scene with the sword fights.

I voted Ship in a Bottle. I thought that was the overall best episode.

I like all of them but Hollow Pursuits is probably the best at highlighting Barclay. Also I love the scene when Picard says "Excellent work Mr. Broccoli...Barclay"

the Nth degree is the one where he goes super-smart and takes over control of the ship right? if so, thats my favorite. if not, then i voted wrong. lol

the Nth degree is the one where he goes super-smart and takes over control of the ship right? if so, thats my favorite. if not, then i voted wrong. lol

Your right, thats the one.

Nth Degree is my favorite, but Hollow Pursuits, Ship in a Bottle, and Realm of Fear were all great! :D

I voted for Realm of Fear....It was hard for me to choose, I love all the Barclay episodes..he's my favorite reoccuring guest...I also really like him in Pathfinder (VOY). :laugh:

The first one is the best... Hollow Pursuits for me. I love to see the "always-late" Riker and I like Troi as a godess :rofl::laugh:

Mrs. Captain Picard

I didn't know it was spelled Barclay, I always thought it was Barcley. Anyway, pathfinder was cool because he was right! He's very smart. Very cool as well, one of my favs from TNG. Genesis was also really good. Endgame was a very very very good episode, but Barclay didn't have that much involvement in it :-(

Go Barclay! Go Barclay! Go Barclay! Go Barclay! Go Barclay! Go Barclay! Go Barclay! Go Barclay!

Edited by BorgAssimilator