Sign in to follow this  
dsbs

Dog person or Cat person?

Are you a dog person or cat person?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a dog person or cat person?

• Dog Person
    • Cat Person
    • Both
    • Neither

I'm a dog person. I love all animals, but I wouldn't say both because I absolutely adore dogs.

I'm a dog person. I had a beautiful American Cocker Spaniel when I was growing up. I'd like to get a dog when my daughter is a little older.

beagle.gif

I don't have a pet right now but I have this affinity for cats. I've even had cats - which their owners say don't like people - come and jump in my lap. I will have a cat again someday.

I'm a dog person.  I had a beautiful American Cocker Spaniel when I was growing up.  I'd like to get a dog when my daughter is a little older.

beagle.gif

Awww...(to the dog and to the "smilie")

I voted cats, but I'd love to have a dog someday. Preferably one just like Porthos.

Cats!

I have one cat right now(she's 11 right now!)

But, at one point my family had around 15 cats!

I voted Dog even though I really am not an animal person.. but I have a dog(after years of my brother begging) My mom is very allergic to cats.. so I've never really done the cat thing.. :)

My two cats tell me I'm a cat person. :bow: One of them is very independent and slightly aloof (typical, typical), but the kitten is a lap cat. If you're awake, she's right there somewhere, just waiting for you to sit down!

Both, i've got a beautiful, friendly black german shepard, and a not so sociable yet equally cute grey and white cat. you should see the two of them sleep together, they also drink from the same water dish. so much for dogs hating cats, or vise versa. lol :bow:

Both, i've got a beautiful, friendly black german shepard, and a not so sociable yet equally cute grey and white cat. you should see the two of them sleep together, they also drink from the same water dish. so much for dogs hating cats, or vise versa. lol :D

I've never liked that idea (cats and dogs hating each other, that is) there are so many exceptions, that the rule is acutally the exception!

I'm a dog person.  I had a beautiful American Cocker Spaniel when I was growing up.  I'd like to get a dog when my daughter is a little older.

beagle.gif

I guess i'm both but we jsut got a puppy who looks a heck of a lot like that puppy above!

I like both, and have had both. When I was very little my dad had an orange cat named Thistle and my mom had a black shaggy mutt named Alix. When we moved, Thistle ran away and that was the last time we ever saw him. Alix died about six years ago. Now we have two mutts. Both female, the older one is Bing and she is a big part greyhound part collie and a bunch of other stuff. Sweet as can be. :dude: The other one we got this year, Valentine, part Chiuahuah, part Doxen, part Jack Russle (we think). The most adorable, hyperactive, crazy, zero common sense dog :dude:

Always have been a cat person. I don't find them distant...they give you space where a dog always wants attention.

Rub my cat's ears and he is putty in your hands. His (Smudge) eyes half close, purrs constantly, and he doe punches your scalp....lays on his back and lets you rub his tummy.....Hang on have to give him a cuddle....pity he is living 400 km away with mum and dad.

Had a great dog...a samyod..Chi ... would love another one but our weather is too hot!

I am mostly a cat person but I love dogs as well....

my house is like a zoo...many cats, dogs birds and fish.....not to mention all the people that come over alot LOL!!!