Sign in to follow this  
Theunicornhunter

The "Scream"

The good thing is that there are other versions of "The scream". But still it is shocking how easily the robbers stole the painting if the paintings had "soild screws"

What were they thinking?? They can't sell it. Or if they do it'll end up in some remote castle somewhere on a mountain top where no one will ever see it. :) They must already have a buyer. Unless they plan to get it off the planet. :)

What were they thinking?? They can't sell it. Or if they do it'll end up in some remote castle somewhere on a mountain top where no one will ever see it. :) They must already have a buyer. Unless they plan to get it off the planet. :)

254666[/snapback]

Q?

254666[/snapback]

Q?

254674[/snapback]

You think Q was involved??? :rofl:

that is just rude, one of the few paintings i really really really like, and someone goes and steals it :)

I just heard on the radio the Police found bits of the frame in the street. :)

I just heard on the radio the Police found bits of the frame in the street. :)

254737[/snapback]

yeah but not of the painting. That's the good thing.

Well get this guys, according to the BBC news, the museum didn't even insure the paintings!!!

Bet they're kicking themselves now!

No it was not insured Dohhhh! All the news keeps saying the theives could not sell it. I think they could find a buyer or maybe a buyer hired them to steal it. Somebody like Lex Luther maybe. You would think in the age of terroism the museums would at least post a couple of guards. Duhh.

No it was not insured Dohhhh! All the news keeps saying the theives could not sell it. I think they could find a buyer or maybe a buyer hired them to steal it. Somebody like Lex Luther maybe. You would think in the age of terroism the museums would at least post a couple of guards. Duhh.

255136[/snapback]

They had guards

But the guards were unarmed. I think it's illegal to carry a gun in Norway.

I think I may try my hand at doing a sculpture/painting version of The Scream... Oh and too bad about the robbery, didn't the theft happen like over a year or so ago? :) (not that that diminishes it in any way) Pretty stupid thieves, like a fence is going to move that! Hahahaha! They musta just wanted to prove they could.