Sign in to follow this  
Q stole my bike

Who'd you not want to get stuck in a turbolift w/?

Who'd you not want to be stuck in a turbo lift with?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Who'd you not want to be stuck in a turbo lift with?

• Wesly
    • Barclay
    • Neelix
    • Torres
    • Kirk
    • Bones
    • Beverly
    • Pulaski
    • Deanna
    • more than one of the above
    • none of the above

Deanna or Beverly. Beverly is just too nice to be interesting, & Deanna would be "sensing my feelings" the whole time. :wow:

I wouldn't mind being stuck with Wesley - he's smart, interesting, and would have us out of there in no time! :thumbup:

Neelix! Didn't even have to think about that one...they'd find him stuffed in the turboshaft or something...I can't stand to watch him..the thought of being in close quarters with him... ::Shudders:: I wouldn't want to be in there with Pulaski either, she's too insulting.

The others would be alright though...while I'm not fond of Wesly I don't hate him either...and even he would be ok compared to being in there with Neelix!!!

Neelix. He would be no help in getting unstuck and he would never shut up.

Indeed wouldn't want to be stuck in a Turbolift with Neeelix or Barclay but all for getting stuck in a Turbolift with Trip my sweet.

B) :hug::naughty::laugh:

Edited by LoveMalePecs1

:naughty: I think my worst nightmare would be being stuck with 7 of 9 alone. My only thought would be getting our *collective* a$$e$ out of there before she would go into to detail of why such a thing would never happen on a Borg Cube. :laugh:

WESLEY he is so damn goody goody and annoying. The others all could be interesting or at least good to look at. Neelix might get a little annoying but just play 20 questions or something with him and talk to barkly about his favorite holo novel but wesley i would hope i had a phaser to stun him with or lets say he wouldn't be walkin out of the turbo lift.

This isn't on the list, but I would literally be scared to death of being in the turbolift with mirror Porthos. :naughty:

I'm really claustrophobic- you'd NEVER catch me in a lift...I once dragged two suitcases upstairs to the 9th floor... :naughty:

Laxanna Troi and Pulaski...omg they are so annoying! I think Deanna would be ok though- she's really supportive. Wesley would be messing with the controls all the time.

Laxanna Troi gets my vote. That woman would try the patience of a saint! :wallbash:

Laxanna Troi gets my vote. That woman would try the patience of a saint!  :wallbash:

322699[/snapback]

Odo seemed to warm up to her when he got stuck in a turbolift with her....lol

Yea Kor I agree with you...lol...did you see the expresion of Cpt Picard when he was on the turbolift with her and Troi? (TNG, Series 1, Haven).

Yea Kor I agree with you...lol...did you see the expresion of Cpt Picard when he was on the turbolift with her and Troi? (TNG, Series 1, Haven).

322788[/snapback]

Priceless......lol

kor37.

Odo seemed to warm up to her when he got stuck in the turbolift

with her...lol

:laugh::naughty:

Edited by Odo

hmm.....Sato or Mayweather. im sorry, but those two have about as much personality as a grass stain.

if i had to choose one on the list, probably Neelix. he makes me plain uncomfortable.

Edited by ChiFire

Indeed wouldn't want to be stuck in a Turbolift with Neeelix or Barclay but all for getting stuck in a Turbolift with Trip my sweet.

:waaaa:  :)  B)  :(

322597[/snapback]

hehe. same. well, maybe Barclay could help with getting out, or maybe he would just , i dunno,....get scared.

i SO wouldn't mind getting stuck in a turbolift with Trip. :blink:

hmm.....cute accent, extremely fit, character that doesn't annoy the hell outta you, basically everything shallow you see in a guy.

Also, he's one of the best characters on the show (my opinion).

The personality is more developed than most.

Beverly, of course.  :laugh: 

I wouldn't care if it was Wesley, I'd just ignore that guy or say some pretty bad things about his mother  :) .

Hm... but... *thinks about that* I bet I could find something to show Beverly while we're stuck in that turbolift.  :)  My fist, perhaps.  B)  :)  :)  :yahoo:

253869[/snapback]

Do you have a little Picard envy over Dr. Crusher?

Picard, I can just imagine the deafening silence as neither of us had anything to say to one another.

254024[/snapback]

Did you not see the TNG episode "Disaster" where Picard was trapped on a turbolift with three children? He handled it very well and was able to motivate them to climb with him up a long ladder to safety and talk them through the steps of opening hatches when all the while he himself had a broken ankle.

Click For Spoiler

Picard after the fact with the kids:

320x240.jpg

I say Wesley!

Click For Spoiler
Edited by Eratosthenes

Its hard to decide between Wesley and Pulaski.I hate them both.By the time the 'lift got fixed,somebody would be dead. :giljotiini:

Troi without a doubt. Couldn't stand her trying to talk about my "feelings" for hours on end. Never liked her.