Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

Survivor 9: Vanuatu **SPOILERS POSSIBLE**

I'm looking foward to normal survivor again. I hope it's just as good or better than All-Stars.

Thanks for posting this VBG.

Survivor Tiibe names and Tribe Pictures. They are in spoilers to prevent spoilage. Open only if you want to be spoiled. (This means you Amy... :laugh: )

The Yasur Tribe

Click For Spoiler

The Lopevi Tribe

Click For Spoiler

Well if given a choice of which tribe to live with I'd pick:

Click For Spoiler

BIG SURPRISE, VBG :bow: I just checked out 'HuBeachGuy', WHOA!!!! :laugh: {That's Huntington Beach} THAT COULD HAVE BEEN YOU!!!!!! :bow:

Edited by Jeanway

For anyone that is interested in Survivor but hasn't seen the commercials yet here's one of them.

255547[/snapback]

Like always, that was a great trailer. UPN should take hints from it's mother network. :)

Survivor Tiibe names and Tribe Pictures. They are in spoilers to prevent spoilage. Open only if you want to be spoiled. (This means you Amy...  :) )

Just what are you implying????

Ok, here's my first prediction for the first person booted off the Island.

Click For Spoiler

It's just a complete and total guess but here's why...

Click For Spoiler

Had I been a part of this survivor I would'a quit at the

Click For Spoiler

Had I been a part of this survivor I would'a quit at the
Click For Spoiler

263565[/snapback]

I wouldn't have thought it to be a big deal if I had been there, I likely would have thought of it as an "honor" because it's something highly thought of in that culture so even if I thought it was disgusting I'd try to see it through the eyes of that culture.

Well Amy, you "stepped up to the plate" and took my "Survivor Challenge" back in February and now you've seen all of Seasons 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8 within the past 8 months.

You started as a "Survivor Hater" and now I think it's safe to say that you "like it a little" (complete understatement :wacko: ). Now that the new season has begun and you've seen Episode 1, what are your predictions? (This is an open question for everyone, not just Amy).

I ended up missing most of it due to some business here but of what I did see (including the end of tribal council) it's going to be a wildly wicked season.

I did like the show and I plan to watch to see what happens but to me it seems that the show is running out of ideas. I rembered, at least part of the challenge was a repeat of the last time they did girls and guys. But as always I already am hooked and want to see how it unfolds.

Click For Spoiler
I was almost surprised that the guy that kept falling off the beam did not get voted off. But then I rembered that this is survivor and it always seems that they vote off the biggest threat first. That is well and good but I would have watied to vote off the threat after winning a few challenges first. Just a thought.

Well Amy, you "stepped up to the plate" and took my "Survivor Challenge" back in February and now you've seen all of Seasons 1, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 8 within the past 8 months.

You started as a "Survivor Hater" and now I think it's safe to say that you "like it a little" (complete understatement  :sweatdrop: ). Now that the new season has begun and you've seen Episode 1, what are your predictions? (This is an open question for everyone, not just Amy).

263965[/snapback]

I think it's going to be a great season. I also think Leann needs to win it all. The first episode was pretty good, but it flew by too fast. You have me spoiled and I'm finding it really, really hard to wait a week between shows. As always, I can't wait for the merge because, for me, that's when it gets really interesting.

You started as a "Survivor Hater" and now I think it's safe to say that you "like it a little" (complete understatement  :sweatdrop: ). Now that the new season has begun and you've seen Episode 1, what are your predictions? (This is an open question for everyone, not just Amy).

263965[/snapback]

I think it's going to be a great season. I also think Leann needs to win it all. The first episode was pretty good, but it flew by too fast. You have me spoiled and I'm finding it really, really hard to wait a week between shows. As always, I can't wait for the merge because, for me, that's when it gets really interesting.

264372[/snapback]

I'm thinking they will do things similar to season 6 (The Amazon). They'll mix the men and women up at some point in the next 3 or 4 episodes and then after a couple more episodes they'll merge.

I'm thinking they will do things similar to season 6 (The Amazon). They'll mix the men and women up at some point in the next 3 or 4 episodes and then after a couple more episodes they'll merge.

264378[/snapback]

As long as Leann wins, they can mix it up or merge whenever.

264378[/snapback]

As long as Leann wins, they can mix it up or merge whenever.

264765[/snapback]

She was the really annoying one, right?

Well episode 2 of season 9 will be on in about 10 minutes so I wanted to get my predictions down in print.

Click For Spoiler

Well if given a choice of which tribe to live with I'd pick:

Click For Spoiler
The Yasur Tribe, and all indications at this point are that Dolly wouldn't get a vote from me for a while...  :)

255894[/snapback]

OH BIG Surprise!!!! :) :)

This is the first Survivor I've watched. I like it so far but I certainly wasn't expecting

Click For Spoiler
Dolly to get voted off.
I thought one of the other two the tribe put up would go. Edited by Alterego

Click For Spoiler
Those B*tches!!!

Click For Spoiler
WHOA!!! :) :) Sweet little Dolly :)