Sign in to follow this  
RikerChick

New Gender Poll

Male or female?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Male or female?

• Male [img]http://www.startrekfans.net/style_emoticons/default/cowboy2.gif[/img]
    • Female [img]http://www.startrekfans.net/style_emoticons/default/post-28-1089848065.gif[/img]
    • Other [img]http://www.startrekfans.net/style_emoticons/default/sus.gif[/img]

Wow, the girls are out numbering the guys.

255721[/snapback]

cool....i thought there would be way more guys then girls,seems i was wrong :( ..Ehm :bow:

255733[/snapback]

I should probably thwack you for that naughty face but I can't say I blame you. We trekkie girls are hot. :clap:

255734[/snapback]

Oppps wrong smile*giggle* :bow: ..but your right trekkie girls are HOT :clap::clap: ...

255743[/snapback]

*THWACK*...*THWACK*...*THWACK* wrong smile :laugh: you think i just came out the jungle or something?? :clap: :stupid:

I am a female Romulan, and delighted with it. And thanks for the compliment, Hangon, though you have never seen me. I think I my finally have a way to put my picture onto the computer (yes!) though I still do not have a digital camera. Wish me luck!

Yay! I'm a bloke, and I suddenly feel intimidated by the sheer number of females around me... Actually wait a minute... That's a good thing!! Yay! :unsure:

Female, Lady, Woman, Babe, Princess, Duchess, Queen, Priestess, etc., etc.............................. :unsure: :bow::bow:

I am a male...Yes Doc there is a new gender it is called hermaphodite (spelling?) and Janie that was too much! "Let me check"....lol.....

I'm male. At least, last time I checked I was. For some reason, I think I'll still be male next time I check....

Hoowah! :frusty:

Female but I dress to hide it. *Secretly wishes she were like Mrs. Potatohead :P  :frusty:

275231[/snapback]

aww :P maybe you are Mrs. Potatohead? we don't know if you are or not :wow:

275240[/snapback]

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me :laugh: :o THINKS * "Yea, maybe I am." :P :huh:

Female but I dress to hide it. *Secretly wishes she were like Mrs. Potatohead :P  :frusty:

275231[/snapback]

aww :P maybe you are Mrs. Potatohead? we don't know if you are or not :(

275240[/snapback]

That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me :laugh: :o THINKS * "Yea, maybe I am." :P :huh:

275241[/snapback]

:wow: your welcome :)