Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

What's your Favorite Voyager Episode?

I didn't really like the first couple seasons but there were some really good episodes:

Lifeline

Message In A Bottle

Author, Author

Workforce I+II

Blink of an Eye

Just to name a few.

Definitly Timeless, Relativity and another ep where everyone seems to be frozeb in time but really only moving really really slow..I just can't remember the name of it.

I have yet to see them all but from what I've seen I would have to say 'Blink of an Eye' is my favorite. I loved this episode a lot. It reminded me of 'The Inner Light' from Next Gen, which was also one of my favorites.

'Blink of an Eye' was just a great story.

I have yet to see them all but from what I've seen I would have to say 'Blink of an Eye' is my favorite. I loved this episode a lot. It reminded me of 'The Inner Light' from Next Gen, which was also one of my favorites.

'Blink of an Eye' was just a great story.

I agree, Blink Of An Eye was a great story.

I have many favorite episodes which include some from the early seasons such as Faces, Blood Fever, Day of Honor, and Muse........Yes I am a B'Elanna Torres fan :lol:

Imo, VOY was pretty much a waste of time. So much potential for creating new and fascinating species to populate that part of the galaxy and what did we get the Kazon! Ok, there were a couple of good species but far and few between.

Another gripe I have (I'm sorry, I know it suck's to hear rags on a fav. I will try to be gentle.) is with Marquis (sp?) becoming a part of the crew.

In the beginning it looked like there was going to be great conflicts between the crews but oh so easily everyone got along. I know, everyone was in a struggle to survive and it would not have helped anything to be at each other's throats but for the sake of realism, it would have added to the danger of their predicament, therefore it would have served well as a dramatic element but alas... Etc etc… BUT there are a few episodes that make me glad for the series, I just cannot think of any now.

I have many favorite episodes which include some from the early seasons such as Faces, Blood Fever, Day of Honor, and Muse........Yes I am a B'Elanna Torres fan :D

Me too! :lol: I'm a P/Ter are you? (P/Ters are Paris/Torres fanatics)

My favorite episode was deffenetly Workforce I and II.  I love any episodes where there is mind control.

Workforce was a very good episode. I'll have to watch that one tonight... lol

I really liked Body And Soul, probably the funniest episode with Ryan acting like the doctor.

I also thought Year Of Hell I and II were very strong episodes with a very clever ending.

In fact, practically every two parter was really good in my opinion, including The Killing Game and Work Force.

Though I think my all time favorite episode is Relativity, the beginning of that episode is very well done.

I might as well add my two cents here. The best Voyager episode for my money was "Someone to Watch Over Me." Being in the Audio/Video production business, I found that not only was the storyline one of the most compelling but the camera shots and angles were some of the best that I have even seen on that series. Most touching, in fact was the very last scene where the doctor is sitting at the piano. As we leave him to his innermost thoughts the camera does a full 360 around him and then slowly backs away out through the window as Voyager continues on her way. This was by far one of the most character driven episodes of the entire series. That episode, by the way, was directed by none other than Voyager's own helmsman. I still have that episode on my tape of the Voyager finale. This is well worth catching on any station showing the re-runs and, I believe, will go down as one of the classic Voyager episodes.

Imo, VOY was pretty much a waste of time. So much potential for creating new and fascinating species to populate that part of the galaxy and what did we get the Kazon! Ok, there were a couple of good species but far and few between.

Another gripe I have (I'm sorry, I know it suck's to hear rags on a fav. I will try to be gentle.) is with Marquis (sp?) becoming a part of the crew.

In the beginning it looked like there was going to be great conflicts between the crews but oh so easily everyone got along. I know, everyone was in a struggle to survive and it would not have helped anything to be at each other's throats but for the sake of realism, it would have added to the danger of their predicament, therefore it would have served well as a dramatic element but alas... Etc etc… BUT there are a few episodes that make me glad for the series, I just cannot think of any now.

wah wo boys and girls here we have a fan who must love........... oh yah reality. :wow: Oops sorry just joking :wow: YEAR OF HELL RULED B) if you saw it I PROMISE :wow: you would LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

I have many favorite episodes which include some from the early seasons such as Faces, Blood Fever, Day of Honor, and Muse........Yes I am a B'Elanna Torres fan B)

Wa to go nice picture. I'm a belana fan to. And yes the first seasone RULEd. Um :wow: would you e-mail me that picture at billboard_14@hotmail.com

wah wo boys and girls here we have a fan who must love........... oh yah reality. B)  Oops sorry just joking :laugh:  YEAR OF HELL RULED :wow:  if you saw it I PROMISE :wow:  you would LOVE IT!!!!!!!!

I watched AND recorded EVERY episode when they were new.

I am thrilled others thought/think VOY was apple pie but I do not think it lived up to its potential, the same way others believe ENT is not living up to it's full potential. :wow:

I wish I could do nothing but gush for VOY but it disappointed me in many ways. B)

I might as well add my two cents here.  The best Voyager episode for my money was "Someone to Watch Over Me."  Being in the Audio/Video production business, I found that not only was the storyline one of the most compelling but the camera shots and angles were some of the best that I have even seen on that series.  Most touching, in fact was the very last scene where the doctor is sitting at the piano.  As we leave him to his innermost thoughts the camera does a full 360 around him and then slowly backs away out through the window as Voyager continues on her way.  This was by far one of the most character driven episodes of the entire series.  That episode, by the way, was directed by none other than Voyager's own helmsman.  I still have that episode on my tape of the Voyager finale.  This is well worth catching on any station showing the re-runs and, I believe, will go down as one of the classic Voyager episodes.

I totally agree. That was a very powerful and almost dark episode. The ending gave me chills just watching it.

If you ever read my threads then you'll know that I hated the bOrg as portrayed in Voyager. They were over used and became more destructable than before. Therefore i dont like those episodes. The earlier episodes had a different tone. Lots of conflict within the crew and stuff. I loved Seska and I liked the one where Voyager's crew are deserted on a planet by her and the Kazon. The 37s was my first favourite and had an emotional end, meant as a season 1 ender. But my ultimate favourite is FLASHBACK. I saw this on a massive tv at a college sci-fi fair years ago and thoroughly enjoyed its tie in with the Undiscovered Country. Tuvok making that cup of tea, etc Loved it! :)

I hated the bOrg as portrayed in Voyager. They were over used

Out of all the Episodes in that show, they weren't used quite that much :)...and if the Borg were overused on Voyager, then the Dominion was Really Overused on Deep Space Nine :)

anyway....Hmmm....I'm really fond of all the two parters....Year Of Hell and Dark Frontier are among my favorites

Message in a Bottle, Timeless, Relativity, Shattered, End Game

I hated the bOrg as portrayed in Voyager. They were over used

Over used and made to look like wimps with the whole 8472 deal.

What is your favourite VOY episode?

Mine is Real Life. Then The Raven and then Revulsion.

Real Life was the first episode of VOY I ever saw.

I would have made a poll but there are 172 episodes. :clap:

Edited by thedoctor

My favorite continues to be the first

CARETAKER

Voyager had such a promising beginning.... :dude:

How did things go down hill so fast toward the end? :lol:

The writing could have been a lot stronger...a lot stronger...

The final episode was garbage :clap:

It is really hard for me to pick one episode, Voyager being my favorite series.........But if I have to chose one I guess will say "Muse.".....This an episode featuring B'Ellanna, which I enjoy watching over and over again. My next favorite episode would probably be "The Gift," where Seven struggles with losing her Borg identity. As I said before I have many favorites...and if I responded to this question again later, I'd probably pick entirely different episodes. :tear:

I haven't seen all of Voyager yet but I have a few that I really liked.

Future's End

Blink of An Eye

Author, Author

Living Witness

Message in a Bottle

Tinker, Tenor, Doctor, Spy

Pathfinder

Life Line

Those are a few, pretty much any of those that explore the Doctor's "humanity" I thought were great.

While I confess a fondness for all B'Elanna-centric episodes, even more run of the mill ones like Dreadnought and Prototype, I think my overall favorite is The Killing Game.

I agree with Sam: most of the two-parters were really special.

I liked pretty much all the 2 parters as well:

Basics

Future's End

Scorpion

The Killing Game

Year of Hell

Dark Frontier

Equinox

I liked a lot of the Seven of Nine episodes too like:

One

Drone

Infinite Regress

The Voyager Conspiracy

Child's Play

Unimatrix Zero

All of the Borg episodes, he he! :wow: :) Especially Scorpion, Unimatrix Zero and Endgame. :)

I haven't seen all of the episodes from Voyager, and that includes several Borg episodes, so it could be that I have new favorite Voyager episodes then I have seen those. Two of the episodes that I haven't seen, is Dark frontier and One. :lol:

:clap: