Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Airies

Signature

Well, what you need to do is to type certain things to make it appear in a different colour, size, font, etc...

[font=Times][size=9][color=GoldenRod]An example[/size][/color][/font]

That would equal to what I usually type up words...

To make your signature in a certain colour, let's say, blue, then...

[color=blue]Life is but a walking shadow...[/color]

Life is but a walking shadow..

I hope this helped. :clap:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Woo Hoo I did it...thanks again doc. Your a life saver.

252943[/snapback]

Your very welcome. :lol:

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Hey doc is there a list of all these codes somewhere I can look at?

259115[/snapback]

When posting ig you are unsure of the BBCode you wish to use look under the smilies and click where it says "BBCode Help" (Pictured below) that will give you an explination of alot of the codes. Not all of them are there, but I'll try to add the ones that are mission as soon as I can.

bbcode.JPG

Sorry WAB for adding "Magic Bus" to my signature. I know he gives you a headache. <_< :unsure: But my Voth ship disappeared on me and "Magic Bus" is just a short term substitute til I can decide on another Signature picture. Sorry Buddy. :rolleyes: :)

Hey doc is there a list of all these codes somewhere I can look at?

259115[/snapback]

When posting ig you are unsure of the BBCode you wish to use look under the smilies and click where it says "BBCode Help" (Pictured below) that will give you an explination of alot of the codes. Not all of them are there, but I'll try to add the ones that are mission as soon as I can.

post-1-1094157022.jpg

259229[/snapback]

For some odd reason my work pc wont let me click on those buttons. Alterego and RikerChick have tried to help me with this problem. It is some kind of security block on my work pc. Alterego gave me the http address for smiliess and taught me how to quote, copy and find spoiler sites. I can't see them other wise. It's very weird like if I try to go into ST.COM it won't let me I just get a blank white screen with something that says security. But the transporter room will beam me to the eposode guide and I can navigate in the site from there. Isn't that weird? I just need to get my home pc fixed! But it's the $$$ ya know. But thanks VBG.