Sign in to follow this  
Howling Mad Murdock

hi 2 every1

Welcome aboard! Don't worry about mistakes, no one here will jump on you for it. I think you'll enjoy yourself here. Have fun!

I loved the A-Team, in fact when I was a Manager for MCI/1800-collect I managed a team of 45 operators. Our team name was "The A-Team" lol.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS

Welcome, you have found a great place to call home. You are going to love it here. The A-Team rocks, they are part of my one and only hallucination.....Long story, bad reaction to sleepy medicine when having surgery........But anyway, everyone here is great.

WELCOME TO THE BOARDS

Welcome, you have found a great place to call home.  You are going to love it here.  The A-Team rocks, they are part of my one and only hallucination.....Long story, bad reaction to sleepy medicine when having surgery........But anyway, everyone here is great.

Actually, it sounds rather interesting. Do tell...

Okay, here goes. When I was about nine I had outpatient Cataract surgery. The put me to sleep for the surgery (they were using a scalple not a lazer). When I woke they made me eat and then I went home. As they had given me extra meds to make sure I did not wake up to soon I was still out of it when I got home. To this day I argue with my father that I watched the A-Team (The episode with the "pirate guy" that had a gun in his boot, that took place in a jungle). But my dad swears that since the show was only in syndication and was on at 4pm I did not, since we did not get home until around 10pm, but I still vividly remember watching it. The dispute started because after I swear I watched the show I told my dad I wanted to grow up to be like Hannibal. (I was pretty out of it for awhile) He asked what brought that up and I told him all about the episode that I had just watched in my room. He laughed and reminded me of the time issue. (and that my tv was in the living room not my room as the one in the living room was broken at the time.)

Welcome, Howling! You'll have fun here, I guarantee it! And thanks to your name, I think I'm going to go watch the boys... :o

Okay, here goes. When I was about nine I had outpatient Cataract surgery. The put me to sleep for the surgery (they were using a scalple not a lazer). When I woke they made me eat and then I went home. As they had given me extra meds to make sure I did not wake up to soon I was still out of it when I got home. To this day I argue with my father that I watched the A-Team (The episode with the "pirate guy" that had a gun in his boot, that took place in a jungle). But my dad swears that since the show was only in syndication and was on at 4pm I did not, since we did not get home until around 10pm, but I still vividly remember watching it. The dispute started because after I swear I watched the show I told my dad I wanted to grow up to be like Hannibal. (I was pretty out of it for awhile) He asked what brought that up and I told him all about the episode that I had just watched in my room. He laughed and reminded me of the time issue. (and that my tv was in the living room not my room as the one in the living room was broken at the time.)

Sounds like a good episode. Have you ever checked to see if there really was an episode like that. j35.gif

BTW, the story was interesting!!! :o

Welcome!

I hope that you enjoy it here and I look forward to chatting with you more!

Master Q

StarTrek_Master_Q@yahoo.com

Welcome to the boards!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make mistakes Its good for you......go ahead you are with friends!!!!!!!haha :laugh:

Welcome!!! I hope you have a great time here at STARTREKFANS.net!!!

hey, howler - cool name!!! - WELCOME!!! to the coolest site on the web - there is no WAY you could make more mistakes than i did; Test Posts is good for learning the ropes ... hmmm, maybe i should try it ...

Sign in to follow this