Sign in to follow this  
Jeanway

~ Ice Cream Philosophy ~

~ ICE CREAM ~

“The only emperor is the emperor of ice cream.”

Wallace Stevens (1880-1955)

"Ice cream is exquisite. What a pity it isn't illegal."

Voltaire (Francois Marie Arouet) (1694-1778) French philosopher.

"My advice to you is not to inquire why or whither, but just enjoy your ice cream while it's on your plate that's my philosophy."

Thornton Wilder

"We dare not trust our wit for making our house pleasant to our friend, so we buy ice cream."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

"Always serve too much hot fudge sauce on hot fudge sundaes. It makes people overjoyed, and puts them in your debt."

Judith Olney

"I doubt whether the world holds for anyone a more soul-stirring surprise than the first adventure with ice cream."

Heywood Campbell Brown (1888-1939)

Describing a Sundae "...I shall remember that sundae all my life. In a sumptuous confectioner's shop, light, airy, full of fragrance, we were served with a mountain of coffee ice cream, sprinkled with cream and scattered with walnuts, honey, peanuts, and various fruits. When I carried the first spoonful to my mouth...my taste buds experienced a violent ecstasy. A whole opera of sensation rolled off my tongue..."

Henri Troyat, French writer, biographer, La Case de l'oncle Sam

:blink: Gelato, Ice cream , or whatever you want to call it, it is mine!!!! :blink:

VANILLA with ANYTHING CHOCOLATE :hammer: ie: cookies, hot fudge sauce, M+M's, Hershey's Kisses................. :laugh: Cake, Brownies...........................

Edited by Jeanway

I like everything ice cream. just keep piling it on. No one is truly happy without some ice cream in their life! :hammer:

Life is too short to waste time on substandard ice cream. I always go for the gusto with the best ice cream on the face of this planet: Graeter's Black Raspberry Chip. :dude:

If you're ever in the Cincinnati area, you've got to try Graeter's Ice Cream (any flavor). I've tried all brands and nothing compares to it. Oprah came here once and had some of the Black Raspberry Chip, went on her show bragging about how good it was, and our local Graeter's had to put in a hotline for all the orders coming in from around the country. :bow:

The Ice Cream in Europe is the Best ( "sort of like Fruit Ice")not like the Ice Cream here made with Milk etc but I love Rocky Road Rasberry Swirl Coffee Crisp ice cream and the DQ ice cream is also pretty good ("fairly expensive")Mc Donalds Twisty ("Combo Vanilla/Chocolate") is also good as is Yogurt Ice cream in a Container.

:laugh::dude::bow::laugh:

The Ice Cream in Europe is the Best ( "sort of like Fruit Ice")not like the Ice Cream here made with Milk etc but I love Rocky Road  Rasberry Swirl Coffee Crisp ice cream and the DQ ice cream is also pretty good ("fairly expensive")Mc Donalds Twisty ("Combo Vanilla/Chocolate") is also good as is Yogurt Ice cream in a Container.

:laugh:  :laugh:  :o  :)

253561[/snapback]

That's gelato

I like sherbet too :laugh: Watermelon or Pineapple :laugh:

Edited by Jeanway

***WARNING***

DO NOT SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER WITH AN ENTIRE HALF GALLON OF ICE CREAM AND A SPOON. B) B)

***WARNING***

DO NOT SIT DOWN IN FRONT OF THE COMPUTER WITH AN ENTIRE HALF GALLON OF ICE CREAM AND A SPOON. B)  B)

257048[/snapback]

I've done that before... :b-day:

dude, all these topics that involve food make me hungry :laugh: i think ice cream is the computer users best friend. :huh: