Sign in to follow this  
poguemahone

"Ghosts of Gettysburg"

Has anyone ever seen this on the History Channel, every time they show it I get the creeps because that's where I live. Every thing they show is right around my house, or I know right where they're at. Not to mention every summer someone comes up here to film some show, drives me nuts. Last thing I need is to watch a show on ghosts then look out my window and see the same building they're talking about on TV. No wonder I can't sleep at night. :(

I've seen it before, and saw part of it again this morning. I was in Gettysburg last Sept. I can understand your problem!

On another tack, I work in a tourist town, but nothing like yours. You must be overrun most of the time, but especially in July!

I've seen it before, and saw part of it again this morning.  I was in Gettysburg last Sept.  I can understand your problem! 

On another tack, I work in a tourist town, but nothing like yours.  You must be overrun most of the time, but especially in July!

You have no idea, I live a block from the square, if I don't get out of town early, before 9am, on the weekends I ain't going nowhere :(.

Geez, sounds like tourist season in my hometown...luckily I live more than seven miles from the historical district(all those people everywhere and no parking :o !!!)

Geez, sounds like tourist season in my hometown...luckily I live more than seven miles from the historical district(all those people everywhere and no parking :o !!!)

To be perfectly nosy, where do you live?