• Errand of Mercy (TOS)
    • Heart of Glory (TNG)
    • Sins of the Father (TNG)
    • Redemption Pts 1&2 (TNG)
    • The Way of the Warrior Pts 1&2 (DS9)
    • Once More Unto the Breach (DS9)
    • Barge of the Dead (VOY)
    • Prophecy (VOY)

Now I know that there are loads of other Klingon episodes out there, especially towards the end of Deep Space Nine. But please dont freak if your favourite isn't up there. I've tried to put in all the ones over a sweep of all the series that I thought were significant. I didnt include Broken Bow cos it doesnt really have a central Klingon theme. I hope you like my selection. I liked Sins of the Father. Good storyline.

Prophecy was my favorite Klingon episode. I thought the story line was truly a great one. I especially liked how it ended, and how it helped B'Elanna reclaim some of her heritage. :(

One of my favorites is one you do have listed. "Once More Into the Breech". The late John Colicos, was one of my favorite character actors and originally portrayed Kor in TOS. It was great seeing him reprise his role, this time with cranial ridges. A brave Klingon who fought and died with the honor due him. For those who are younger, he also portrayed Baltar on Battlestar Galactica. He is truly missed.

I voted "Way of the Warrior",which is one of my favorite DS9 episodes.Lots of "On the edge of your seat" action and for a space station DS9 kicked some butt!

I voted for Judgment. That was such a great episode. I loved see how different things were in the Empire at that time.

I voted for Redemption, but I think that I would have voted for Rightful Heir if it was on there.

One of my favorites is one you do have listed.  "Once More Into the Breech".  The late John Colicos, was one of my favorite character actors and originally portrayed Kor in TOS.  It was great seeing him reprise his role, this time with cranial ridges.  A brave Klingon who fought and died with the honor due him.  For those who are younger, he also portrayed Baltar on Battlestar Galactica.  He is truly missed.

I too picked this episode for the ending. A truely Klingon way to die.

I had no idea he had passed away though!