Sign in to follow this  
removed

..:::The Bourne Supremacy:::..

Holy crap. So I just got back from this film... and it was absolutely amazing. (But make sure you see the first one first or you will be 100% lost).

I'll say one thing: It has, by far without any competition, THE BEST car chase scene I have ever seen! It was so absolutely perfect! Wow!

The only beef I have with it is sometimes the director decided to use the "24" really-shaky-camera-effect a little too often which was distracting, but it kind of subsided by the end of the film.

Anyone else like The Bourne Supremacy?

Mmm........ uh........ no. The Italian Job score blew me away... but it's close. John Powell has VERY quickly become my favourite.

Stardate:214278.8

Yeah I went and seen it the other day.Very very very fast paced movie but it was good.And oh yeah the car chase was definitly the best I have ever seen!!!!

Yea, it looks good. It's being advertised right now on my NetZero opening screen. Also I've seen it advertised right now as being out on DVD. I plan on getting it tomorrow. Now that I found your thread. It does look good. :yes:

I loved The Bourne Identity and I cannot wait to see The Bourne Supremacy. We rented Identity about two weeks ago in preparation for the sequel ... when you have a five year old it is very hard to get to the theatres for "grown-up" fare.

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed how much more cautious and smart Matt Damon has been in his acting choices as opposed to his counterpart Ben Affleck? Damon has just been so much pickier and more subtle in every film he has done since "Good Will Hunting." (I won't hold "Dogma" against him ... he was just doing a favor for a friend.)

You rarely see him in the tabloids, either. Plus, he seems like he knows how to keep his mouth shut about his political opinions. I can honestly say that I have no idea what he thinks about politics, which is just the way I prefer my actors.

The Bourne movies are probably my favorite non-Trek movies... The Bourne Supremacy was awesome, and I loved the hints at homour. (I'm American, but I like British spelling much more...)