• Data
    • Odo
    • Quark
    • The Doctor
    • Neelix
    • Paris
    • Trip
    • Other

We've had polls for just about everything - what about who brings the most humor? For me it was tie between The Doctor and Trip but Trip's "phase pistol" threat swung the vote in his favor.

edited to add response

Edited by TheUnicornHunter

I think his attempts at understanding humanity can be amusing, it adds to his charm :( . So, of course I voted for Data...

It was a tie between Quark and The Doctor, so, I voted The Doctor! His growth from a run of the mill hologram to a sentient AI was absolutely hillarrious at times! Remember when he was projected out into space durring "Basics, Part I"? CLASSIC! :(

i went with scotty, he had many moments of laughter. how about one of the only funny moments in STV "I KNOW THIS SHIP LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND, DDOONNNGGG" or something like that. :(

i went with scotty, he had many moments of laughter. how about one of the only funny moments in STV "I KNOW THIS SHIP LIKE THE BACK OF MY HAND, DDOONNNGGG" or something like that. :(

That was priceless! ROFL.gif I voted for Scotty too. I just love him.

Well for me it will have to be the Doctor. The episode where he thought he was dying and made so manyconfessions to the crew, only to learn a few moments that B'Elanna had corrected his program......the episode where to save him, Seven down loaded his program into her body........these are but two of the classic episodes that show how funny his charcter could be. :(

I voted for "other". I think Q is the most humorous. Worf has some good one-liners, Data's lines are cute and mildly amusing, but Q makes me laugh.

How can "Plain Simple" Garak not be a name on this poll. Everything about him makes the episode better than it already was.

I voted for the Doctor from Voyager. Picardo could really give me some belly laughs sometimes. :o

I would have to say Trip. His humor is more in line with the way we act now, so it is easily understood, and we can sympathise with it.

Dang. meant to vote for Data. Although, if he was on there, I would have had to say Q.

You said MEANT to vote for Data?! You mean you didn't, did you accidentally pick someone else???

I voted other, because I really think Spock is funny. In 'A Piece of the Action' when he says riiiight and check to Kirk, when he raises an eyebrow and says 'I see no reason to insult me', when he's hanging upside down from a tree, and when he proclaims that they've been doing what used to be referred to as 'pursuing a wild goose'. He always makes me smile. Maybe it's because he's funny when he's not trying to be.

Just a reminder - add one to Data's vote for me!! (Why do the buttons have to be so close together? Nope, not a hint VBG - seriously - just being silly)