Sign in to follow this  
A l t e r E g o

Your Mood Star

I'm feeling better today, so I changed it again. Now to creative, because that's what I'm at work.

:rolleyes:

Today i am feeling loved,i did not think one night away from hang would make him so sweet when i got home <_< poor little guy missed me :rolleyes:

Pissed because the new Shatner/Nimoy film collaboration has nothing to do with Trek. :)

265571[/snapback]

I'm calmed done now, hot shower and some lunch made everything all better. :)

Excited!!! I have just managed to find the perfect job!!!!! I just have to do a little calling up. I owe Ktrek something huge!!! Its on a sunday from 11:00 til 6:30 and is basic reception work in a place that runs birthday parties and stuff for kids!!!!

I could really love this job. In one day I would make £37.50 and in a month times it by four. how neat, I get to subsidise my loan and pay for my stuff and no more worries!

SEE Excited!

Today The Hang is feeling touched.....for all the attention in my logs,being promoted to mod at SWF,and another reason which is really special to me and something i shall never ever forget :blush 2: :P

Mine is pensive, because I am having to think alot.

Ecstatic because I just got great news from some friends.  :laugh:

268193[/snapback]

hehe :kisss:

Well i guess i feel ECSTATIC!!!!!

Edited by hangon

Touched, but it that doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm sitting here crying (good tears) over what a friend just told me.

Mine is still sore. I went shopping get birthday gift for a friend. It was to much for my hip. :laugh:

Touched, but it that doesn't even begin to describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm sitting here crying (good tears) over what a friend just told me.

268313[/snapback]

*MASSIVE HUGS*...there is no star for all choked up so touched will have to do :laugh: ..shame i have to go to the future inlaws now because i dont want this feeling to end :clap:

I'm still touched, gonna be for a while. :laugh:

*HUGS* for Neroli-Chasser :clap: Hope you get feeling better