29 members have voted

1. 1. what speices you don't want see anymore

• Suliban
    • xindi
    • Andorians
    • all three
    • other

I love the Andorians... Shran rocks. :lol:

I'd like to see more of the Xindi-Aquatics.... Maybe some others of the subspecies.... If they were able to, the Xindi-Avians, although they are extinct... (or so we think..)

I'm ok with Suliban although I have not seen alot of the Suliban episodes in Season 1 and 2 of ENT....

I vote...

Click For Spoiler
Other

lastresort.jpg42.gif

All three except maybe an Andorian episode in a while to keep up with canon. Andorians aren't too bad. The other two just drive me up the wall with too much timetravel...

I dont care for the SUliban that much, I dont know whyt but they just seem like th stero typical villians. Even though we did fid out that not all Suliban behave that way.

I would like to see more of all of them actually, especially the Andorians.

Now is the time for more canon information on this mostly ignored race!

If I had to vote for any it would be the Suliban. I see the Andorians as essential to the development of the Federation Arcs, plus Mr. Combs is great. The Xindi would be interesting just so that we know what the relation to them is with Star Fleet and eventually the Federation, for an episode or two later on.

The Suliban, like Kirk said, are very stereotypical. I wouldn't mind seeing them get the boot. They're just like strange green hench-men with unusual accents. Very strange.

I wouldn't be upset if the Suliban don't show up any more. I think the Andorians are the future for Enterprise. Cut them out and you cut off a major plus for the series.

Yea, the Sullibon were a nasty bunch. But then again so are the Xindi. I don't know, it's a hard choice. Well, I did kind of, in a way, fall in love with an Andorian lately. :blush 2: :sweatdrop: Or was it a Smurf? Oh wait a minute, it was an assimilated Borg Smurf :nod: Who someone REFERRED to as an Andorian because HE didn't like him :nod: :) OH, yea, and he was A BORG :) :o MAN OH MAN THESE INTER-SPECIES LOVE TRIANGLES ARE KILLERS!!!! :) :b-day: :)

I also voted for the Suliban. They didn't have much character, which made them kinda dull. They had some strange abilities, but that's about it. :bored:

I love the Andorians, but I could do without seeing the Suliban or Xindi again. Since I haven't seen many Suliban eps (and since I love some of those Xindi ships), I'll choose the Suliban.

Personally, I'd like to see more of the TOS-based aliens, like Gorn, and etc...

lastresort.jpg42.gif

Edited by drwho42

I have to say the suliban, they're quite pathetic, both as aliens and ESPECIALLY as villians. Terrible character (cept for that gal that helped Archer, BUT they just HAD to kill her off!! :laugh:), lousy ships (i think one is a knock off of a talarian design) and basically, they COMPLETELY avoided anything related to them in season 3. In season 3 they even had DANIELS!!! The lack of any suliban during the 3rd season all but says "they're no longer worth anything" as a useful character goes.

But leave the mits of the andorians, there's still MUCH more we can have on them (reed+that-andorian-gal-he-showed-starry-eyes-for, as an example). Besides, i still can't get past that scene where Archer appears to have antenna on his head :laugh:.

I voted other. I would prefer to not see the sphere-builders again, a singularly selfish species. Look at all the death and destruction that resulted from their manipulation of the Xindi.

I would like to see the Sulliban long enough to see them either reform, like the Xindi, or get what's coming to them.

The Xindi, who were selfshly motivated also, turned out to be basically decent. They were manipulated by the sphere-builders, but eventually accepted the real truth (except the reptillians) and changed for the better.

Of course the Andorians are centrally important to the development of the Federation, so need to be in more stories!

I voted other. I would prefer to not see the sphere-builders again, a singularly selfish species. Look at all the death and destruction that resulted from their manipulation of the Xindi.

I think we're due up to see more of them. I've always thought that there was some relation to the TCW that was never totally revealed, becuase of how The Future Guy warned Archer about the Xindi. It could just mean he wanted to use the Enterprise to keep the Transdemensional realm from growing to the point where it would engulf their space aswell (where ever 'thier' space is).

I think we're due up to see more of them. I've always thought that there was some relation to the TCW that was never totally revealed, becuase of how The Future Guy warned Archer about the Xindi. It could just mean he wanted to use the Enterprise to keep the Transdemensional realm from growing to the point where it would engulf their space aswell (where ever 'thier' space is).

249754[/snapback]

Hmmm......I hadn't though of that! And they are particularly good villains, aren't they? I think the worst villains are the selfish, completely self-focused species whose actions endanger everyone else. And those characterisitcs make them great antagonists in story lines!

Hmmm...perhaps we will be seeing more of them....unfortuneately! :(

Hmmm......I hadn't though of that! And they are particularly good villains, aren't they? I think the worst villains are the selfish, completely self-focused species whose actions endanger everyone else. And those characterisitcs make them great antagonists in story lines!

The Doctor could not be so right...what we need are good old fashioned races from the old series...like The Gorn and return of the Tholians for their part in the Temporal Cold war. For all u people out there who despise the Sulibon's I stand against u, the Sulibon's are an awesome race of beings who will do everything for genetic enhancemnts to thier biological makeup Captain Ericks and Mj are right. They mesh with the story seamlesly and have good episodes to suport that. Filled with Mystery they have strange abilities from the future, do time traveling mission's etc. Whats not to like? anyways I voted for other, I wanna see Sphere Builder revenge and the relationship of Xindi after the Conflict, How will Earth accept the Xindi culture from thier attack of Earth?

Edited by Carrion

I voted for Suliban since they're not that fun to watch...

Degra was the only Xindi I liked then they killed him so I guess I should have voted for Xindi since there's no one to look forward to with them.

If they cut off the Andorians, I would stop watching since that would mean the end of Jeffrey Combs...Shran is the greatest after Weyoun and Damar...heh. :dude:

:clap: I liked the Suliban and I hope we can see more of them, and I like the Andorians as well. I hope the Xindi arc gets over and done with, but if we saw them again later in the series, I wouldn't be devastated. I really like all three.

We have seen too much of the Suliban...sounds too much like the Taliban anyway. We fight the Taliban they fight the Suliban. Next thing you know the next enemy will be named Busama O Ludan.

Vulcans.... they come across as self-righteous racists under the guise of having achieved a sense of personal superiority through logic.

I don't want to see the Klingons any more. The Suliban and the Xindi are still part of a bigger story and I wouldn't mind seeing them again.

lastresort.jpg42.gif

249360[/snapback]

Yeah The Gorn. With better technology and special effects, I'm sure we'll see better Gorns out there. The TOS era Gorn looked a lot like a monster out of an Ultraman episode.

Vulcans.... they come across as self-righteous racists under the guise of having achieved a sense of personal superiority through logic.

253638[/snapback]

Vulcans are important in the Trek timeline but they are such arrogant creatures!! I can't stand them sometimes and I really have to find a chair to sit down. This only applies to ENT series. I love the TOS Vulcan and any other series VUlcan. I just can't stand the ENT ones.

You know, we only got to see the Tholians in one episode ("Future Tense" [ENT #42])...

I'd like to see more of them, along with the Tellarites... :bow:

But much of the TOS aliens I'd love to see... Just as long as it doesn't messes with the timeline(s)... And unless they do, they'd find a way of fixin' it. :laugh:

Click For Spoiler
042obr081.jpg042obr082.jpg

042obr083.jpg042obr084.jpg

042obr085.jpg042obr099.jpg

042obr100.jpg042obr101.jpg

lastresort.jpg42.gif

The Suliban got old, real fast.

257988[/snapback]

How could the suliban get old, when they havn't been in the series very much. I still want to see the non-cabal faction from Detained. That episode was left so open, as well as Two Days Two Nights (As a follow up) that it deserves a follow up again.