Sign in to follow this  
VaBeachGuy

New Skin Online

Ok I have a new Skin I've been working on, you'll see some differences from the mian Trekker skin but you'll also recognize a lot too.

If you don't know how to change skins, just go into My Controls and select Skins And Languages down at the bottom left of the screen. The new one is STARTREKFANS.NET 3.0 (For those that didn't like the green it's gone in the new one lol).

now thats a keeper, I LIKE IT. only one thing, i dont see a spoiler button. beleive me im not complaining though you do a lot of hard work for this sight and its great. :laugh::dude:

one small thing I noticed my dropdown menus at the bottom are rather large, is this the same for everyone or is it just me

one small thing I noticed my dropdown menus at the bottom are rather large, is this the same for everyone or is it just me

I'm not sure I know what you mean. Which drop down menus? On mine everything is the same size. I did notice the Spoiler and a few other functions aren't here and I'll get that fixed tonight when I have time after work.

Click for Spoiler:

This is a test to see if the code works even though the Button isn't here

Click for Spoiler:

It does work, I just have to get the buttons in place now

I tried it for a while and I think it is a great skin which many members will probably choose to use but I kept hitting that wide picture of the ships (taken to the portal) when I would zoom the slider back to top :laugh: to click the return.

I love it! Thank you! I loved the Romulan skin but this one is much, much better!

Katy

:laugh::dude::dude: :lol: :D :( :(

ALL HAIL VABEACHGUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow this one is so cool! i didn't know about it until i read this post and now I'm using it for life! (well, actually, i might change it depending on my mood, but most of the time I will use it)

Ok, I got the functions set in the posting options now. So all the usual features should be there (Spoiler, Moving posts etc...)

Thanks,Vabeachboy, I'm using that now :laugh:

gosh, I better see what the hoopla is all about :dude:

:dude: I'M CONVERTED, hehehe... Well done Federation President, well done :lol:

Is the Logo at the top too wide? If so I can size it down a tad.

NO! :laugh: Since you installed the back to top feature (next to "report this post") the size of the pic no longer matters. IT'S PERFECT! :dude:

This one's great! I'm sticking with it! (The Romulan one is amazing too, but I miss my com badges...)

This one's great! I'm sticking with it! (The Romulan one is amazing too, but I miss my com badges...)

I will try to work a Comm badge into it and see how well it fits in.

lol - VaBeachGuy at work! Sorry...just seeing you as a cadet with that many rank pips...

I am making 3.0 the default skin for the board, if it changes everyone by default just go into the settings and switch back to the skin you wish to use.

As I said in the poll version of this post...I really like the new skin! It is the one I am using now!