Sign in to follow this  
ddillard

If you could have dinner with any character

If you could have dinner with any of the characters who would you choose?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. If you could have dinner with any of the characters who would you choose?

• Archer
    • Trip
    • Reed
    • Hosi
    • T'Pol
    • Phlox
    • Mayweather
    • Admiral Forrest
    • Crewman Cutler
    • Other (specify in post)

If you could have dinner with any character from ENT who would you choose. I am referring to their on screen character's not the actor/actress.

It would be a close one for me between T'Pol and Archer. But in the end I would have to say Archer.

Hoshi, not just because she's a fellow asian it's because....well because she's an extremely hot looking fellow asian woman. I know I know....I'm a pig. :laugh:

I voted Trip as he's my favorite character! Plus, growing up in a rural setting and having farm animals in the back yard, no I don't live on a farm, we might have some interresting stories to share! Hmm... Wonder what kind of stake he likes? :laugh:

I voted for Archer.  It's always nice be friends with the guy in the big chair. :dude:

:dude: Just remember the Ferengi rules of acquisition "It never hurts to suck up to the boss" :laugh:

i chose Trip because he seems like a fun person to share a meal with, what with his stories and anecdotes etc... oh yeah also he is amazingly gorgeous... :dude::laugh:

i chose Trip because he seems like a fun person to share a meal with, what with his stories and anecdotes etc... oh yeah also he is amazingly gorgeous...  :dude:  :laugh:

I voted for Trip for EXACTLY the same reasons as you. Great mind's think alike!!

Hoshi simply because she is intelligent and drop dead gorgeous. Hubba hubba!

:cool:

OK, I'm a pig too, but you asked.

i chose Trip because he seems like a fun person to share a meal with, what with his stories and anecdotes etc... oh yeah also he is amazingly gorgeous...  :laugh:  :dude:

I voted for Trip for EXACTLY the same reasons as you. Great mind's think alike!!

Same here! To bad Conner Trinner has a girlfriend. :dude:

i went with archer. after all he's captain, so he must have more interesting stories as to how he got there. such as ones like in tonights episode first flight. but it was a close one, id love to have a nice quiet, dark, lonely, romantic dinner with t'pol. :look: sorry couldnt help myself. or howabout her and hoshi, :devil: ill stop now. but archer would be the most interesting i think, with trip coming in second, mayb both at dinner would be even more interesting conversation.

i went with archer. after all he's captain, so he must have more interesting stories as to how he got there. such as ones like in tonights episode first flight. but it was a close one, id love to have a nice quiet, dark, lonely, romantic dinner with t'pol. :look: sorry couldnt help myself. or howabout her and hoshi, :devil: ill stop now. but archer would be the most interesting i think, with trip coming in second, mayb both at dinner would be even more interesting conversation.

LOL. Can agree about Hoshi and T'Pol though......... :D

I too voted for the doctor. I thought he would be interesting and we could psycho analyze the rest of the crew together... and then he coudl tell me just how nuts i am! :innocent:

I too voted for the doctor. I thought he would be interesting and we could psycho analyze the rest of the crew together... and then he coudl tell me just how nuts i am! :innocent:

hey now theres nothing wrong with being nuts, we're all a little nuts. after all in this crazy world you've gotta be a little crazy to stay sane.

:( I said TRIP. That character has got into so much trouble. Everytime he turns around there is something for him to get curious about. I would have to ask him WHY????? :innocent:

I voted for Plox He's just so layed back and cool about everything

I agree with you. I voted for him as well. If it was for a romantic dinner however, I would pick T'Pol in a Vulcan minute. :laugh:

I voted Archer all though I raelly think they would all be about equal as far as dinner company goes. They each have their own special qualities. Archer is friendly, T'Pol is interesting, Trip is funny, Reed is strange, Hoshi is a rather attractive woman who I wouldn't be opposed to going on a date with, Maywhether is polite, and Phlox is...well Phlox is simply alien and that might be interesting as long as he didn't start cliping his toe nails at the table.