Sign in to follow this  
nemesis59

are you excited about Star Trek:Elite Force 2

Are excited for Star Trek Elite Fore 2?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Are excited for Star Trek Elite Fore 2?

• yes
    • no
    • don't care

I also voted yes! However, this is one of those computer games that I'd rather have on Playstation, as I prefer PS format over PC format.

Why, you might ask? Simple. No installing, no loading, no freezing up, and I can save the games on a memory card, plus I get to see them on the huge tv.

Sure, PC games might look a tad better, I just like Playstation! :innocent:

I agree with you, the keyboard is kinda hard for me to use. The controller is easier for me. Do you have Playstation 2 or Xbox?I have both.

ewww, console games. You guys must be in your mid-teens still... the older you get, the less you'll like console games and them more you'll like pc games, at least that's how it usually goes. :laugh:

HEY, I like the PC better than the consoles,but the the Keyboard controls are hard for me. And it costs alot of money to Upgrade the computer like the GeForce Card.I'm not rich :laugh:

ewww, console games. You guys must be in your mid-teens still... the older you get, the less you'll like console games and them more you'll like pc games, at least that's how it usually goes. :dude:

Hey! I am 19! What do ya mean "You guys must be in your mid-teens still... the older you get, the less you'll like console games", huh? :laugh: Just kidding! I dunno, I just would rather sit infront of the huge tv with my PS2 instead of at the computer.

Here's a list of games I have:

Playstation 1

Bugs Bunny & Taz: Time Busters

Looney Tunes: Sheep Raider

Croc: Legend of the Gobbos

Croc 2

Star Trek: Invasion

Driver

Driver 2

World's Scarriest Police Chases

Demolition Racer

Matt Hoffman's PRO BMX (birthday present, but not into those sorts of games)

Playstation 2

Star Trek: Voyager - Elite Force

YES!!!!!!! and i like PC games waaaaaaay better and im only 16! lol.

i find the keyboard waaaay easier to use then a controller because you have so much more buttons which makes everything faster. to change weapons on a pc it requires one push of a button, while on ps it requires multiple pushes to get to the gun you want. and i prefer pc graphics better. i do want to upgrade to a geforce 4, because all i have now is an nvidia geforce 2 mx 64 mb. i still looks great, but for best speed i have to play in 800*600 resolution. (if that means anything to anyone. lol)

also, played the demo for ef2 and it looks great. i cant wait til it comes out.