Sign in to follow this  
data1234

Favorite Crew Member

Who's Your Favorite TNG Crew Member?  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Who's Your Favorite TNG Crew Member?

• Captian Picard
    • Commander Data
    • Deanna Troi
    • William T. Riker
    • Lieutenant Worf
    • Dr. Beverley Crusher
    • Geordi La Forge
    • Tasha Yar

Data is my favorite out TNG. Followed closely by Picard.

I think Data is very cool, I learn alot from him :bow::bow:

The other characters have very kind personalities in my opinion (although some don't really show it). LaForge makes me laugh, he is favoured by my Ex-Biology teacher , who is also a Trekkie. Deanna Troi is very inspirational and caring too...

I like them all...

Besides, they're in Star Trek :o :(

ooooh i would say RIKER :o or as Hang would call him "Old hairy chest" :bow: i swear he can get up close to me in a turbo lift :bow:

I cannot choose anyone else than my dear Jean-Luc - and so I did :bow:

He's just... wonderful. There's nothing more to say :o :bow:

ooooh i would say RIKER :o or as Hang would call him "Old hairy chest" :bow: i swear he can get up close to me in a turbo lift :(

Girl is it any wonder you and I get along so well. :bow:

ooooh i would say RIKER :bow: or as Hang would call him "Old hairy chest" :( i swear he can get up close to me in a turbo lift :o

Girl is it any wonder you and I get along so well. :bow:

:o good because i dont want to fight over that hairy yummie chest of his..oooh i better stop :) :blush 2:

Geordi La Forge for me. Data a close second. I'm never really been sure why I like Geordi. Perhaps it was because he was the one I was most familiar with at first because of Reading Rainbow. Plus, I always thought the VISOR was cool. The first Star Trek action figure that I ever had was Geordi La Forge (which I later broke). Over time I've grown to like other TNG characters but Geordi La Forge will always be my favourite.

Edited by Jack_Bauer

ooooh i would say RIKER B) or as Hang would call him "Old hairy chest" :hug: i swear he can get up close to me in a turbo lift :thumbs:

*Spits coffee everywhere*...i see like that is it right ok well i voted for tasha i wont say why :laugh:..that man and his Hairy chest will be the end of me B)

ooooh i would say RIKER B) or as Hang would call him "Old hairy chest" :) i swear he can get up close to me in a turbo lift :thumbs:

*Spits coffee everywhere*...i see like that is it right ok well i voted for tasha i wont say why B)..that man and his Hairy chest will be the end of me :hug:

Awwww poor baby B) *peeks at riker* B) :laugh::hug:

I really like Mr. Worf. ( I really like Mr. Worf without his make-up. :thumbs: ). i enjoyed the episodes where he interacted with his son alexander.

I wanted to vote for Spot....But seeing as how he's not up there.......I voted for Dr. Beverly Crusher.....She's so beautiful....and....I sound like I am a slow person....I really am not......just a bit......tired....is all..... :thumbs:

I voted for Riker. :hammer: I thought that he was a great character and it didn't hurt that he was also easy on the eyes. :boxing:

I voted for the 2nd most logical crewmember on the Enterprise-D (and E) John-Luc Picard. Dr. Selar is, of course, the most logical crewmember on the Enterprise-D