Looks good, cant belive we have to wait untill next year to c it though so i hope its worth the wait.

yeah looks kind of dark in that trailer,i cant wait looks good i just hope no bat girl :rolleyes:

Click for Spoiler:

WHO ARE YOU???...I'M BATMAN!!!!

It's Christian Bale RSV. http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808490909 Sure sounds like Keaton though! :bow:

EDIT:

brief character synopsis:

Click for Spoiler:

Explores the origins of the Batman legend and the Dark Knight's emergence as a force for good in Gotham. Christian Bale stars as Bruce Wayne/Batman; Michael Caine as his trusted butler Alfred; Gary Oldman as Lieutenant James Gordon, a detective on the Gotham police force; Katie Holmes as a childhood friend of Wayne's; Liam Neeson as Wayne's mentor, Henri Ducard; Ken Watanabe as the villainous Ra's Al Ghul; and Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox, a former board member and sidelined employee of Wayne Enterprises. Edited by Alterego

It's Christian Bale RSV. http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hp&cf=prev&id=1808490909 Sure sounds like Keaton though! :bow:

EDIT:

brief character synopsis:

Click for Spoiler:

Explores the origins of the Batman legend and the Dark Knight's emergence as a force for good in Gotham. Christian Bale stars as Bruce Wayne/Batman; Michael Caine as his trusted butler Alfred; Gary Oldman as Lieutenant James Gordon, a detective on the Gotham police force; Katie Holmes as a childhood friend of Wayne's; Liam Neeson as Wayne's mentor, Henri Ducard; Ken Watanabe as the villainous Ra's Al Ghul; and Morgan Freeman as Lucius Fox, a former board member and sidelined employee of Wayne Enterprises.

Wow, that's a very impressive cast. And yes, his voice does resemble Keaton's very closely. Looks promising.