Sign in to follow this  
Klingonmike

About Klingonmike

Hello all,hers a little about me.I currently live in Tucson, Arizona on the edge of the Sonoran Desert.but I am moving to Ft.Myers,Florida in about 3 months.I work in professional theatre were I've had the pleasure of working with a few actors who have appeared on Star Trek,for example Larry Pressman who played the Cardassian Legate Ghemor on DS9 and Norman Large who played the Romulin Procounsil Neril in TNG.

I'm 47 years old and have been watching Star Trek since it first appeared on TV back in 1966 (I was 10 years old).I was in the Army for 3 years driving a tank (M-60-A1),and I spent most of my military career stationed in Germany.

My favorite band is Pink Floyd,my favorite movie is Star Trek:Wrath of Kahn

Hello all,hers a little about me.I currently live in Tucson, Arizona on the edge of the Sonoran Desert.but I am moving to Ft.Myers,Florida in about 3 months.I work in professional theatre were I've had the pleasure of working with a few actors who have appeared on Star Trek,for example Larry Pressman who played the Cardassian Legate Ghemor on DS9 and Norman Large who played the Romulin Procounsil Neril in TNG.

I'm 47 years old and have been watching Star Trek since it first appeared on TV back in 1966 (I was 10 years old).I was in the Army for 3 years driving a tank (M-60-A1),and I spent most of my military career stationed in Germany.

My favorite band is Pink Floyd,my favorite movie is Star Trek:Wrath of Kahn

Did you ever end up at Fort Hood? I was there for 2 years myself, Jan 89 to Oct 90.

Sign in to follow this