Who do you like better?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like better?

• Data
    • Lore
    • don't like either
    • Data...no...Lore...aaaaaahhhh*head explodes*

Fan Fiction? I am clueless :Hmmm...:

Fan Fiction is non-cannon stories fans right about characters in a universe to further expand this universe. Because almost all of these are unofficial, they are usually considered non-cannon what if, let’s say this happened kinda of things. They are great, well some are, some are horrible, horrifying, and weird. They range in rating from G to extremely graphic Nc-17. The more shades of grey that a character has, the more people seem to want to write fan fic about them. For example Lore, we know so little really about him, so there is a wide world about how he came to be, what he did, and what made him the android he is today.

Thank you for leaving out the more colorful adjectives you could have used to describe him. :sweatdrop:

Fan Fiction? I am clueless :Hmmm...:

Fan Fiction is non-cannon stories fans right about characters in a universe to further expand this universe. Because almost all of these are unofficial, they are usually considered non-cannon what if, let’s say this happened kinda of things. They are great, well some are, some are horrible, horrifying, and weird. They range in rating from G to extremely graphic Nc-17. The more shades of grey that a character has, the more people seem to want to write fan fic about them. For example Lore, we know so little really about him, so there is a wide world about how he came to be, what he did, and what made him the android he is today.

Thank you for leaving out the more colorful adjectives you could have used to describe him. :sweatdrop:

Yes lets all pretend I went on about how sexy Lore is for about a hour and move on LOL.